Should I take the Prada Voyage?

LVLux

Tinker's Realm
O.G.
Apr 14, 2008
Beautiful Pacific Wonderland!
Has anyone ordered or seen this color? I saw that it is available on preorder from NM andi think it looks amazing for a summer color but wonder if it would look better on a blond haired blue eyed person than a brunette like me?

Would love to hear your thoughts on it! is it just too much sweetness/color/young looking?

marose28

O.G.
Jan 16, 2008
Oh wow. That is a nice pop of color! I've never considered hair color when choosing a bag. I think, given the right neutral outfit/look, this bag will compliment the wearer, regardless of hair color.

Is that the only thing holding you back?

LVLux

Tinker's Realm
O.G.
Apr 14, 2008
yes-I love this style/leatehr tote from Prada and own it in two colors and I am really on the hunt for a red bag but do adore this color the only tug for me is how summery it looks-and I live in the NW where we have about 5 sunny days a year-could see this bag w/white pants & coral lipstick-Pop but maybe too summery & young for me!

rracla

old anglo lady in CA
Nov 6, 2010
Southern California
oh THIS bag is fabulous! i am brunette, as well. i know exactly what you mean about some bags looking better on blondes. if i lived in NW dreary climate i would possibly 'zip' it up on a daily basis w a bright bag like this! might make your entire day 'zippier' ;o)

also, a Prada SA on the telephone in NY said i can have a saffiano bag made in another color... a special order! takes a bit longer and adds a 15% premium. if you see this particular leather in a color you prefer, perhaps they'll so the same with this bag(?)

Fabulous Bag! Fabulous Color!

LVLux

Tinker's Realm
O.G.
Apr 14, 2008
Thanks Ladies-It is a preorder so I will keep looking at it for a bit and hopefully decide if I want to add it to my collection or not-I just passed on the Bal Nuage for the same reason-love the color but 300 days out of the year my wardrobe woks better with mid to dark tones better & save the pop of color for a scarf or nails!
I did get the cobalto last year but it is more mid tone so had more opportunites to carry it although I only had it out for about 3 days-LOL!
Great to know about the special order!
Wonder if I can get this thread closed now-LOL!