Should I take the Plunge????

PCmunich

O.G.
Aug 27, 2008
Hello,
I am ready to buy a Cashmere classic check (large ) Camel scarf. As I live in Europe it costs 295 EUROS retail in the stores! I am just hesitating whether I should spend the money and get the scarf or will I find it cheaper here or in USA. :confused1:
Confused - PLease help!!!!

Alright, I have to say that the status and the upping of your outfit is SOOOO worth the money. My first burberry was 295 USD and I wore it ALL the time (I am in CHicago, so its worn about 6 months out of the year) My newest cost much more (100 percent cashmere as oppose to the wool and it almost is shawl like) and I get a comment about how cute it is every day. YOu can wer it in spring with a white long sleeve tee and rolled up jeans and flats. Go for it! Also try NR/Saks/Bloomies online, sometimes the odder colors go on sale. Hope this helps (or justifies!)

Thanks a ton to both of your answers! I just wish my husband could understand that its an investment too! Also I have not been or am not planning to go the UK soon. Would love to get it there!