Should I take my LV on Field Trips???

Yeah a Speedy wouldn't be a good idea for a field trip, best bet is a backpack since you can throw it around without worrying much.
Wishing you lots of fun!

^^^ I save my money............. thanks !!
:yes: :yes: oh yeah, if i knew how to save $ at her age, my LV collection would be like triple of today lol:P

Does your field trip require some sort of activity participation or note taking? If so, it might be too cumbersome to carry your pretty Azur Speedy:shrugs: What do you plan to carry? What about Juicy Girl Large/Small Tote?

I agree with the others that you're better off safe than sorry. Take a durable, non LV bag on the trip. If you have your heart set on the speedy, be extra careful with it (i.e. make sure it's with you at all times, doesn't get dirty, etc).

I think you should leave your Speedy at home- you've waited so long for it that it would be a shame if anything happened.

How about an Herve Chapelier tote? They come in all sizes and color combos and are so cute. I'm biased b/c I have 5 but you could seriously run a truck over those and they'd look brand new.