should I swap my White Birkion 35 for a white JPG?

You have seen the two dots so u know how big it is. If it is not noticeable from far or at least a few cms away, then, it's okie to swap. Look at the interior, exterior, hardware & etc, does the used bag still in gd condition? If it is, then swap it. Don't be bothered by other JPGs in other colors first. Since u like white, get the white jpg. Swap it. :flowers:

Unless vice versa, don't swap it. :idea:

Dior,

thanks for reply. hmm the dot.. the blue line on the handle is kind of baby blue color so not obvious at all and it is only 1cm or less than 1 cm not so noticable ( at least i didnt notice it when i first saw it and at the 2nd time my bf spotted out all those dots and lines by his good eyes). about the black dot on the interior.. it is kind of like the size of a sesame... it is not very black color it is more like grey color...

White JPG is stunning...Which one do you truely want? If you REALLY like JPG(you sound like it), and you are VERY sure that it is authentic, I guess it is okay to swap it. Please keep us update!!!!!!!!

ChloeSS said:
Dior,

thanks for reply. hmm the dot.. the blue line on the handle is kind of baby blue color so not obvious at all and it is only 1cm or less than 1 cm not so noticable ( at least i didnt notice it when i first saw it and at the 2nd time my bf spotted out all those dots and lines by his good eyes). about the black dot on the interior.. it is kind of like the size of a sesame... it is not very black color it is more like grey color...
In this case, it is okay to swap it. The black dot is in the interior so no one will notice. I can see you really love the white JPG so much. Listen to your heart & craving. Maybe, you want to bring the white JPG back to the Hermes store to clean it? Get your friend to foot the bill. Make up an excuse by telling her that you give her a spotless, clean white birkin so it is right if she did so too. :flowers:

Yea please keep up update! I have been following your thread and dying to know the outcome.

I know it is a hard decision to make. I got the feeling you might be hesitating on swappin your bag. Keep your bag if your heart say so. Do you have pics of both the bags so we can compare?

Hi everyone

I finally swapped my birkin to a JPG!! and it is TO DIE FOR!! I used it yesterday already and it looks so great.. althrough it is a bit heavy.. but i feel so comfy to put it on my shoulder!! and everyone was looking at my bag yesterday!!!!!!!!

I will post some pics when I back to Auckland.

I tried to post the box back to auckland today but somehow it is too big and the post office refused to take it.. so i think I might keep it at my HK home instead..

So far from my hk trip,

I got the white JPG birkin, Cognac python silverado, a pair of chloe heels and some other clothes and cosmetics~! I AM SO HAPPY>

Congratulations!!

You definitely made the right decision since it makes you so happy!

The box is enormous though, isn't it? It took up the whole of my suitcase when I brought my JPG back from Paris.

Can't wait for pics!!