Should I still get the 12A m/l flap if I already have this red?

win28

O.G.
May 18, 2009
Hi Ladies,

Wanted some advice. Since I live in HK where they did not get the 12A red flap so can't see it in person myself, should I still consider getting it elsewhere if I already have the red patent flap below? Would the colors and bags be too similar?

thanks!!

Attachments

• chanel red 1.jpg
    chanel red 1.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 704
OOOH! Gorgy flap that you have there... the 12 A is a different red from your red patent... definitely can consider it as the type of red, type of leather and HW is different...

Get it Get it Get It!!

That's a lovely patent flap you got! I think both bags are quite different so you should get it. I've been thinking too. Got the 10C red lambskin and thinking if I should get 12A red but think they are too close in colour.

12A is different!!! Your red flap is beautiful but has orange under-tone and patent. 12A is true red and it's caviar. I've been eyeing around for red flap for years, and finally got caught by 12A red. lol :loveeyes:

Omg your red is amazing, if you are totally wowed by this seasons red then get it, but only if you are a red lover and will use it alot! i finally saw a 12a red and while it is beautiful it is darker than pictures i have seen

You bag is very nice and I love red. But if you already have a red bag... then I might pass on it OR buy the 12A then only keep the one that you like the most.

Hi Ladies,

Thanks so so much for the nice compliments and for sharing your thoughts and letting me know the 12A is a different red to mine. It's definitely very helpful :smile:

I love my current flap too but I worry about color transfer with patents so don't use it as much as I'd like to. For instance if i'm wearing a black dress, I'm too paranoid to use it altho I think the color combo would look great otherwise.

So think after reading all the posts, I'm leaning towards getting the 12A also. I'll likely be looking to buy from the US since I don't know of any london/europe shops that still ships overseas? Would really appreciate if anyone who knows where there's a 12A m/l still available, if they could let me know and preferably the contact of their SA also?

Many thanks!!

That is a pretty patent red flap!!! I own a 12A red and the two reds are definitely different!!!

Thanks Peonies813 - I've decided if still available would love to get one, so just wondering if you'd mind sharing where you were able to find your 12A bag? If easier, feel free to PM me.

Thanks!

Thanks Peonies813 - I've decided if still available would love to get one, so just wondering if you'd mind sharing where you were able to find your 12A bag? If easier, feel free to PM me.

Thanks!

Hi, sorry for the late reply. I got my medium from BG. Joseph was my SA. Let me know if you want his contact info - don't know if you are still interested. :smile:

The 12A red came into HK on 11/8-managed to get a clutch with chain at the airport. The boutique also had the red in m/l and jumbo. The SA told me that the stocks just arrived that day. Good luck!

Hi, sorry for the late reply. I got my medium from BG. Joseph was my SA. Let me know if you want his contact info - don't know if you are still interested. :smile:

Thanks Peonies813, actually got the bag from there too and it just arrived today. Just posted a reveal here. Very happy to finally see this in person :biggrin:

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/y...happy-12a-red-reveal-769006.html#post22653205

The 12A red came into HK on 11/8-managed to get a clutch with chain at the airport. The boutique also had the red in m/l and jumbo. The SA told me that the stocks just arrived that day. Good luck!

Hi hja - oh wow, really? I was just in chanel today but didn't see it. Luckily I already bought it from the US and just arrived today. Much appreciate the heads up tho :smile:

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/y...happy-12a-red-reveal-769006.html#post22653205