Should I splurge on chanel fingerless gloves??????

stylin76

PARIS S.
Jul 31, 2012
I have always wanted Chanel gloves for so long my husband thinks it's a waste of money but I can't stop thinking about them and I know later on I could always resale them when its out of my system:P, So do you think the price tag is worth? it please help!!!!!!!!

Yeah...it is worth if you like fingerless gloves. I don't. I don't find the practical or nice. I have a pair of leather bottega gloves that I paid several hundred dollars for and I used them a lot and love them. I do the "cost per wear" when I think about a big purchase.

I have always wanted Chanel gloves for so long my husband thinks it's a waste of money but I can't stop thinking about them and I know later on I could always resale them when its out of my system:P, So do you think the price tag is worth? it please help!!!!!!!!

I dont know - when I see fingerless gloves I always think of the 80s & Madonna.
But if you really love them and would rock them, then get them as you say, you can always resell them later but I imagine the market is not so big on them? How much are they????

Look at the sold completed auctions on ebay to get an idea of how much you would be able to sell them for, given a high rating for selling on ebay (if you don't have this, then you'll likely have to go the consignment route). A quick look showed about $200-300 depending upon which type you have. I have no idea which type you wish to have or the cost, but I'd recommend you looking this up to have an idea of the resale value. Go into anything informed so you can really tell if you'll get back much or if it's "a waste of money" as your DH says. Remember to buy what you love, not what you wish to sell, as the market for anything can change on a dime. Will you feel bad if you buy them and can't really get much back?

I dont know - when I see fingerless gloves I always think of the 80s & Madonna.
But if you really love them and would rock them, then get them as you say, you can always resell them later but I imagine the market is not so big on them? How much are they????

It's about 700-1200 its pretty expensive and have to think about how many times will I wear it and will I get sick of it.

These are the gloves, and ladies thank you so much for your help I work hard for my money and have to really think about it.

Attachments

• gloves-sheet.png.fashionImg.hi (1).png
    gloves-sheet.png.fashionImg.hi (1).png
    631.9 KB · Views: 445
These are the gloves, and ladies thank you so much for your help I work hard for my money and have to really think about it.

Don't these also come in the full-fingered style? What's the appeal? The fact that they are fingerless or the chain design? I love the chain design but would buy them full-fingered if available :smile: