Should I splurge and get the empreinte Artsy MM or Lumineuse PM in Aube (purple)

Personally I prefer the ombre colour as it is more neutral. But, if you love it, and you would regret it if it were discontinued tomorrow and not available - then go get it.

Thanks Cupcakequeen. I am too obsessed with LV that I am constantly searching, asking, requesting (my SA and LV corporate are going insane with my questions). Yes the fuschia empreinte is lovely, not bright pink, kind of like the mahina grenade, perfect color for shoulder bag and for spring. By the way, ladies, please save up, the next quarter will be very colorful in term of LV bags, slgs releases: epi, vernis, empreinte, even Mahina. There are new styles, bags with long strap or with optional long strap, there will be neverfull in Idille (can't remember spelling). I am anxiously waiting to see new colors for SC, Empreinte and Mahina (new style like hobo with optional long strap)...Gosh! Next quarter will be bad for my wallet. Have to save now.:biggrin:
Thanks for the info! i'll definitely save up for the new style of emp.line
Can't wait to see!!!! :biggrin:

OP: If u can't wait for the newstyle,get the artsy in aube or the lumin in infini! ;) they're both gorgeous!

Thanks Cupcakequeen. I am too obsessed with LV that I am constantly searching, asking, requesting (my SA and LV corporate are going insane with my questions). Yes the fuschia empreinte is lovely, not bright pink, kind of like the mahina grenade, perfect color for shoulder bag and for spring. By the way, ladies, please save up, the next quarter will be very colorful in term of LV bags, slgs releases: epi, vernis, empreinte, even Mahina. There are new styles, bags with long strap or with optional long strap, there will be neverfull in Idille (can't remember spelling). I am anxiously waiting to see new colors for SC, Empreinte and Mahina (new style like hobo with optional long strap)...Gosh! Next quarter will be bad for my wallet. Have to save now.:biggrin:

Well the persistance has definitely paid off! Thank you so much for sharing all this info with us all. Sounds like I will need to start up a separate piggy bank for my LVs next quarter! :graucho: I'd only got back into LV earlier this year and have spent a good bit of time building a beautiful foundation of LV neutrals. Now its time to add all the fun colours and looks like LV has decided to shake things up at the perfect time!