Should I? Shouldnt I?

White MC or Black MC

• Keep my White MC Zippy

• Swap to Black MC Zippy

Results are only viewable after voting.

Caesar Salad

May 10, 2007
Some of you may know that not long ago I have a hard time deciding bewteen a MC black, MC white or a damier Azur zippy.... I have finally made my decision and got the white MC today :tup:

My lovely SA has also shown me the black MC while I was in the store... it is much more gorgeous IRL :drool: It is much nicer that what I have seen in photos!!! Now I am back home and thinking if I should exchange my white MC to the black MC :confused1:

personally I like black MC in bags and white MC in small accesories
but if black zippy is calling your name, go back and exchange it
both are gorgeous....congrats on your new purchase!

Thank you so much for you guys... when i was looking at the photos, i thought white is much sharper... but when i see the black IRL, the colours on the black canvas is just stunning!! it probably because i was wearing a white jacket to the store and the black MC is just a great contrast =P

I have had a White MC PTI wallet for quite some time now along with other White MC accessories as well and nothing has turned "yellow" to my attention.

I personally think White MC is more classy and fresher looking ..... perfect for the summer.

Although, don't get me wrong, Black MC is beautiful as well but seems more for the Fall/Winter time.

Therefore, I'd say KEEP the White MC Zippy.