should i...should i not...heeelllp!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i cant decide wether to get a large bianca chocolate or a large sasha chocolate. i already have a large bianca in black so i am not sure if its practical to get the same bag but just in a diff color. i am getting a good deal on both of the bags its just a matter of deciding on which one to get , i thought that since i already have a bianca i should get the sasha, however, i havent seen the sasha in real life and dont know how it would look on a 5'1 and 115lbs. frame. does anyone here have any modeling pics? any thoughts? heeeeellllp!!! thanks!!!:heart::smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Get the Sasha. Variety is the spice of life!

3. I agree with rachieface - go for the Sasha since you already have a Bianca. :yes: I like to keep my collection full of variety, plus I really like the look of the Sasha in that color.

4. I agree. Get the Sasha since you have the Bianca.

5. I agree with everyone...get the Sasha.

6. thanks everyone! i know the sasha is nice...but i havent seen one in person. because of this, i have decided to hold of on the sasha and just get the bianca instead :yes:. i think i am getting a good deal on it - $350 brand new with tags and best of all its from a lovely tpf'er. what do you all think? at first i cant justify buying two of the same bag (since i already have bianca in black) but then i thought - if balenciaga fanatics can buy multiple bags in diff colors but the same style...why can't i do it with botkier bags :biggrin:. besides, i heard botkier has discontinued this syle and would be hard to find. i know this bec, i had a hard time tracking down a black large in bianca and was very fortunate to have found one.

7. ^Kath, you may want to check out the botkier website, she has lots of new Biancas in lovely colors :smile:

8. ^yeah, the hot pink bianca looks yummy! but i wish it came in the larger size. :yes:

9. you should get
    diffnt bag that bet boring to have same bag with diffnt color ...well i just had my new louivuitto bag yesterday n my boyfriend try to convents me to get two but deffnt color n i said nooooo...try to test different product...

10. I say go for the one you love the most...You dont want to regret not getting it in the end