Should I send the package? advice needed

anniepersian

Its ok, I have my LV
O.G.
Apr 14, 2010
Hiya, I sold my beloved LV MC alma on ebay fo a very cheap price because I needed the money :sad:

It sold on the 17th of june. She paid for the bag immediately. I havent sent it yet because the buyer said she wanted the matching coin purse aswell, and since I hadn't listed it yet-we agreed on a price and she would just give me it through paypal.

It has been quite awhile now and she keeps saying she is just waiting for some money to come into her bank account and then she will pay me for the wallet and I will ship them both at the same time.

I havent heard from her and she said she would hav it by this week the latest.

Should I just send the handbag to her to get the transaction over, or just keep waitng? We agreed on £70 for the wallet and it is taking kinda long for that money to come through.................

I would wait a little longer but express to her that you need this transaction to be done soon. Maybe say you are planning a little vacation or something of the sort. This might speed up the process. If not, I would just send the bag and re-list the wallet.

I'm in the minority here, but I'm not sure it's a good idea to wait much longer. You listed a bag on ebay, she paid, you didn't ship. I realize there are other factors at play, but (technically) if she doesn't get the bag by a certain point she can file and INR against you and win. Not saying she will, but she could.

Give her a deadline to pay for the coin purse and let her know if she doesn't pay you by that point you will send the bag she won on it's own. If she still wants the coin purse you can list later it for her to bid on (and maybe discount her shipping if you are feeling generous). Just my two cents. :flowers:

Yes. PP requires the seller to ship within seven days of payment as a requirement for seller protection. I hope this is not some kind of scam...

I agree. Email her through ebay and let her know you appreciate her business, but you can not wait any longer to ship the bag. Let her know you will be shipping it, and you can work out something for the other item when she is ready. If she does file an INR. Call ebay and let them know what is going on. they can read the messages in ebay. However I would get the bag out asap.

HI thanks guys for the input-it does seem fishy. What if I ship it and something goes wrong? Im scared now.................I think im going to just ship it tomorrow (with sig. confirmation) and list the wallet at a later date. Weve only communicated through ebay, so they will see all the details.........

If something goes wrong, you're toast. Even with seller protection, sellers often are toast, and you have none. Given the item's worth, I would talk to the buyer about canceling the transaction. To me, it's not worth the risk.