Should I selll my first LV? Tivoli

bearbear

O.G.
Dec 29, 2008
Please help me decide.....so I am thinking, should I sell my first LV? the Tivoli PM, which is also the first birthday gift my husband bought me November last year. The reason I want to sell it is because I just bought a Trevi PM, and I know that I will not use the Tivoli as often as before. (I only use LV on weekends). And one more reason is that I saw some Tivoli with Patina color changed and it looks quite bad and not as adorable as the Tivoli with light color leather. Do you guys think the same or just me?

I really can't make up my mind, Tivoli is a cute bag I should keep it and build up my collection? Or sell it for some money and get another style?:confused1:

bearbear, I think you should keep it. No. 1 it was the 1st bday gift from your dh and No. 2, you can start building your LV collection.

I have the same question with me a week ago - to sell my Palermo PM because I just bought the lovely Trevi PM (just like you)!! With so much thoughts on this - considering that the Palermo PM was the 2008 Christmas gift from dh, and the beauty of carrying the Palermo PM, I decided to keep it.

I hope you will keep your Tivoli, too! Good Luck!

I think tivoli and trevi are dif enough (dif color dif patern) and becuz it has sentimental value to you... u should keep it for now and u can still sell it later on ;)

Tivoli and Trevi are so different. Different patterns and not really the same look. They are both FANTASTIC bags. Don't sell Tivoli, I think you'll regret it.

I think you should sell if if you dont see yourself using it much....plus the fact that you dont care for the tivoli with patina....maybe you can get accessories for the trevi like a wallet and cosmetic pouch...something you can use daily!

bearbear, I think you should keep it. No. 1 it was the 1st bday gift from your dh and No. 2, you can start building your LV collection.

I have the same question with me a week ago - to sell my Palermo PM because I just bought the lovely Trevi PM (just like you)!! With so much thoughts on this - considering that the Palermo PM was the 2008 Christmas gift from dh, and the beauty of carrying the Palermo PM, I decided to keep it.

I hope you will keep your Tivoli, too! Good Luck!
ita. keep it so you can change up which lv you want to use. i like having the choice of picking out which lv i want to use.... i'm sure having only the trevi for now will make it lonely once it's separated from the tivoli. :P

If your husband doesn't mind you selling the gift he gave you, go ahead and sell it.
My husband bought me a bag and I don't like it anymore but I can't sell it because he kept saying, it is a gift from me to you. Well, I just don't use it but I can't sell it because it will make him sad. So from then on, I pay for all my bags. I can sell which ever ones I am not using anymore. :lol:

Tivoli and Trevi are so different. Different patterns and not really the same look. They are both FANTASTIC bags. Don't sell Tivoli, I think you'll regret it.

I agree! Keep it! I'd never sell my first LV, or an LV bought for me by my parents, significant other, or even a gift of LV. I treasure all of my LV's. I, like you, only use them on the weekends, unfortunately. I'm to afraid they'll get messed up if I have them out during school.

I would keep it, more for the sentimental value than anything else. However Tivoli is also a beautiful bag - while it may be true that it won't look as adorable with really dark patina (which will take years to achieve with normal use), that's the characteristic of all mono bags. And you can always rotate your bags or use LV more often since they are completely different in style.