Should I sell?

Should it stay or should it go?

• Keep the Cabas Piano and keep saving to add to your collection

• Sell the Piano and get the Damier Speedy 30 (when it comes out)

• Sell the Piano and get the Cabas Mezzo

• Sell the Piano and get the Batignolle Horizontal

Results are only viewable after voting.
ranskimmie said:
:lol: My Birthday is first:P , do I get first dibs? LOL:lol: :lol:

Sure :lol: I know the bf won't be ready to buy until May 2 (my birthday is May 3), since does everything last minute :P I'm thinking about a used Cabas Piano, Vernis Reade or Lexington, or a new white MC Wapity :biggrin:

Cristina said:
Sure :lol: I know the bf won't be ready to buy until May 2 (my birthday is May 3), since does everything last minute :P I'm thinking about a used Cabas Piano, Vernis Reade or Lexington, or a new white MC Wapity :biggrin:

I was only kidding hun,
true my B-day is April 18th, but I wouldnt do that to ya;)

Are you going to use the new bag (if you sell) for work? If you are I would get the Batignolles. If you have papers etc. I'm not sure the Speedy would accomodate that without squashing your papers.

I don't carry papers, I refuse to do homework from work. If it doesn't get done, I do it later or someone else can do it. I will carry it for work. I really like the Batignolles so I guess I'll see how it wears when I can get a baby sitter and go to Cinci for a few hours.

I went to the boutique yesterday. I took my name off the Damier speedy list and I'm going to get the Batignolles Horizontal. Of course I didn't walk away empty handed, I bought a Pochette Accessories. My friend who went along for "the ride" bought a white multicolor speedy 30. It was fun and I can't wait to get my new bag. The Piano will go up for auction sometime next week.

Why do we sell our LV's. I gave my speedy...yes gave...to a friend of mine who couldn't afford one on her own no matter how hard she tried. I so miss that bag. I know I did a good deed but after 16 years of owning it I sure miss it now. You may think about tucking it away. They are always a classic and always something to pull out at a later date.

The only piece I would consider selling is a wallet I own. When you own 5 LV's thats a little too many I guess when it comes to LV accessories you could say I am addicted.