Should I sell?

Should it stay or should it go?

• Keep the Cabas Piano and keep saving to add to your collection

• Sell the Piano and get the Damier Speedy 30 (when it comes out)

• Sell the Piano and get the Cabas Mezzo

• Sell the Piano and get the Batignolle Horizontal

Results are only viewable after voting.

peacocky

Flaunt your Fringe
Dec 7, 2005
Should I sell my Cabas Piano and maybe get something new? I want something a little larger so maybe the Damier Speedy 30? Cabas Mezzo? Batignolles Horizontal?

Here's pictures of my Piano to give you guys an idea what I should do. I'm not sure how big these are so I appologize if they are huge or small:
24f4da25.jpg

67a1b559.jpg

db869740.jpg

a577e77e.jpg

fbf4b748.jpg

f6127f2c.jpg

257be928.jpg

Gorgeous bag! I voted that you keep but, but if you don't use it, sell it because I"m sure you'll get a great price. And don't forget to post in Marketplace!

It's my work bag. I carry it every day to work since I have to get all dressy. My every day bag is my enormous Coach Hamptons Weekend bag. I can carry it until I save up. I'm leanign towards selling it, putting that money in my handbag saving account, put the money I get from my Fendi auction up now and my lot auction, put all of my lunch money from every day in there, and get what I really want.

oh yeah and it will deffinatly be in the Marketplace ;)

I voted towards selling and getting a mezzo, but it seems like I am in the minority. I figure, if you like the bag shape and you want something a little larger, it's the best way to go. Even Angelina seems to think so ! ;)