Should I sell the medium flap when I get the jumbo?

erinrose

O.G.
Jan 3, 2009
I have a black medium flap in lambskin with silver hw but I´m planning on purchasing a black jumbo with caviar in gold hw and I´m just not sure if I should keep the medium flap when I actually get the jumbo. I´m not sure if I need the medium when I have the jumbo or what I will use it for because of it´s small size. I don´t see myself using the medium as much as the jumbo but at the same time the medium is such a classic bag with the burgundy interior that I just love!

Do you think I should sell the medium or keep it?

You should keep it. I love medium flaps, while the jumbos are more practical..the mediums are more adorable. To me, this size is the best in proportion ever. Just like a golden ratio! You can't look anything less than beautiful on it ;)

Keeeep it!! :nuts: Two completely different uses and looks, IMO. :smile: You absolutely have room for both in your closet! The Jumbo has a luxe casual/dressy casual vibe whereas the medium is pure luxury... perfect size/shape and the lambskin makes it dressy. It's perfect for night out, dinners, events, etc. where the Jumbo might be too big/not complement your outfit.

I absolutely LOVE the medium flap.... years and years ago, it was the bag that drew me to Chanel (and still make my heart stop)... the proportion of that bag is just, well... perfect!! :cloud9: I think you'll regret letting it go! :smile:

Keeeep it!! :nuts: Two completely different uses and looks, IMO. :smile: You absolutely have room for both in your closet! The Jumbo has a luxe casual/dressy casual vibe whereas the medium is pure luxury... perfect size/shape and the lambskin makes it dressy. It's perfect for night out, dinners, events, etc. where the Jumbo might be too big/not complement your outfit.

I absolutely LOVE the medium flap.... years and years ago, it was the bag that drew me to Chanel (and still make my heart stop)... the proportion of that bag is just, well... perfect!! :cloud9: I think you'll regret letting it go! :smile:

Thank you Minal! Regretting selling it is my main concern :smile:

Another vote for keep it (my thoughts echo fieryfashionist).

Thanks for the advice!

Hi Erinrose, I would keep it so you still have a lambskin bag!! Good luck and p.s. still lusting over your trevi reveal :smile:

I will definitely take that into concideration, lamb is so luxurious! Thank you so much, you should get a trevi too, it´s a great bag! :smile:

keep it.. i have both....jumbo is so smart and casual...
medium is so pretty..and look well when you use single chain on it..

I love the look of it when used as single chain too, thank you for your imput :smile: