Should I sell the medium flap when I get the jumbo?

Since one has ghw and the other has shw, I think they are both different bag (and of course the size dif too). One for day and one for night out. They are both classic pieces. I would keep it unless you haven't used the med that much and won't rly use it for night out. HTH and GL ;)

Thank you Minal! Regretting selling it is my main concern :smile:

^ I have the same dilemma and concern as you as well!!

I just got my black caviar jumbo in shw today and have a black caviar m/l in ghw.

I'm also totally at a loss if I should keep the m/l.

Seems most of the ladies here are for you keeping it.

Initially I was thinking of keeping it, to be using for dinners but then I was thinking, it may collect dust since I probably won't have so many dinners to attend either. I usually carry my m/l for wedding dinners though. Plus I have my m/l and east/west in other colours to use for such ocasions.

Perhaps you want to ask yourself, if you have other bags that you can use for dinners or nights out?
Do you have many of such ocasions to utilise the med? If yes, I think you should keep the med then.

If money/budget is no concern and there is nothing that you'd rather use the money for, then keep keep keep. They're totally different bags (tho my fiance begs to differ-- hah hah). They just feel different. Lamb in medium is so luxe. Perfect for evenings or when you dress up. Jumbo is so useful! And the ghw really dresses it up. Also, it's such a classic. At the rate the prices are increasing, that m/l will be worth $5000 in 5 years. At least! Hah hah. Keep! :tup:

Keep it. Trust me, you will use it. Think 90 years down the road when you're too old & fragile to carry your jumbo. The jumbo would be a health hazard because it'd be so heavy for you. Selling your m/l now would be at a loss. Imagine having to re-buy it later at a higher price should you decide you want it then. You're saving yourself a lot of money now just by keeping it! However, if you'd rather use the money for something else, then sell it. No use in keeping it in your closet to collect dust when it could be put to better use.