Should I sell Speedy for a shoulder bag?

1. So I got a mono speedy 30 about a month ago and while it is definently the greatest bag i have ever had, i think i might be more in love with getting a shoulder bag. sometimes when i'm carrying louis, i feel like it gets in the way or it gets kinda heavy..so my question is..should I sell my Speedy for either a Batignolles Horizontal or a Cabas Piano? What do you think? Or should I keep him since he was my first LV and has a lot of sentimental value to me, and just wait longer and save up for my BH? hmmm?!

2. If you feel that carrying the Speedy on your arm is a hassle.. then you get a shoulder bag. If I were you... I'd keep it, and save up for the Batignolles Horizontal or a Cabas Piano!

GOOD LUCK with your decision

3. No you just bought your speedy and you rave about your speedy....save for a shoulder bag...another girl in the forum sold her speedy regretted it and then had to buy another...if you hated your speedy I would say sell it but, I know that you love your darling speedy....save up for the shoulder one..that is my 2cents:yes:....BH looks child friendly and roomy for diapers etc...

Jacob is super cute...

4. Keep the Speedy and save up for the BH!

5. i agree! you can always sell the speedy later on if you really decide you don't want it.

6. I agree too :yes:

7. thanks!:yes: i you give such good advice! i really do love my speedy which is why this decision is tough, but i think that maybe saving up for my bh will be the wisest..i mean, i do want to build up my collection :P

8. I agree with most, save up and get the BH, but keep your first LV, the speedy!
    Oh, Jacob is adorable!:P

9. i :heart: ur baby jacob.. he's too cute :love:

anyway i think that u definitely should keep ur speedy and save a bit more for BH.
    i still remember that u were so exciting with ur speedy and i dont think u've ready to part with it yet.
    speedy is such a classic bag that u could dressed up and down while BH is more for casual bag only..

HTH :heart:

10. :yes:
    i so agree...... keep it

11. keep it~~
    then save up for another shoulder bag. or maybe you can get the one that tr444 is selling~~

12. keepppppp and save!!!

13. I think you are going to regret it if you sell it. Try to save up for a BH.

14. keep your speedy! it's your first and more importantly, you still love it. just carry it more lightly so that it doesn't get too heavy. i say you should definitely save some more and buy the BH later! g'luck! :cutesy:

15. Isn't there an extender that can go over the Speedy's handles to give it a should capability, or am I thinking about another bag (not the pochette, but maybe l'Alma ? :confused1: )

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice