Should I sell? Should I return? My shopping trip last night.

Becca4277

www.petfinder.com
O.G.
Jan 3, 2006
Okay I hit the stores last night and picked up a few new bags. Now I am having buyers remorse; I am just not sure if either bag is right for me. The peach Gap I can just return so that is not a big deal, but the BCBG was such a steal ($79 on clearance; originally $298), that I am thinking I should try to sell it on Ebay. Here are the pics; any opinions would be appreciated!!

Attachments

• 50green.JPG
    50green.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 86
  • gappeach.jpg
    gappeach.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 60
I think the green one is a nice-looking spring bag, but if you really don't like it or won't use it you should return it and put the $$$ towards something you will love.

That is a shame. Do you think it is cute enough to keep? If I kept it, it would be instead of my Coach bag (have not taken the tags of yet).

Attachments

• new bag.JPG
    new bag.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 54
  • 50green.JPG
    50green.JPG
    153.9 KB · Views: 50
What do you think of the peach hobo? I loved it in the store but now I think it looks horrible on me. I am only 5'2 so I think I am too short for this style; here it is from their website:

Attachments

• holdingbag.jpg
    holdingbag.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 42
Becca4277 said:
Okay, so BCBG goes back; what about the Gap bag?

Did you buy the BCBG bag from a BCBG store? If you did, and it was on sale, you can't return it. They have a final sale policy on sale items...not to mention their regular return policy sucks too (I believe it's 7 days to return for store credit).

Becca4277 said:
What do you think of the peach hobo? I loved it in the store but now I think it looks horrible on me. I am only 5'2 so I think I am too short for this style; here it is from their website:

If you think it looks horrible - then return it. It sounds to me like you don't want to keep either.

It is a large bag could be good for gym clothes, beach stuff? yes, no?

If you won't use it return it while you still can.

SuLi said:
Did you buy the BCBG bag from a BCBG store? If you did, and it was on sale, you can't return it. They have a final sale policy on sale items...not to mention their regular return policy sucks too (I believe it's 7 days to return for store credit).

Now that you mention it..their policies do suck. I had wanted to purchase a wallet...but wasn't sure if it would fit in a bag that I had bought, but it was at home. SA said normally they don't do returns on any bags or wallets, ever....but she would make an exception for me if I brought it back the next day.

No thank you. :evil: