SHOULD I SELL PINK WOC TO FUND TRENDY CC

mmaya

Nov 30, 2014
GOODMORNING :smile:

I PURCHASED BOTH A PINK 19S INDECENT WOC AND JUMBO!! I STILL WANT THE TRENDY CC IN BLACK. I HAVE A BUYER THATS INTERESTED IN BUYING MY WOC!! WOULD YOU SELL TO HELP FUND TRENDY CC OR KEEP WOC?

I might be biased but I love the iridescent pink way too much :angel:. And not a fan of trendy cc partly cos it’s neither caviar nor iridescent. The iridescent baby pink this season is just so special! The sheen and slight chameleon is nothing like any other pinks in the history of Chanel. I’d wait and save for the trendy CC black another time :amuse:

I might be biased but I love the iridescent pink way too much :angel:. And not a fan of trendy cc partly cos it’s neither caviar nor iridescent. The iridescent baby pink this season is just so special! The sheen and slight chameleon is nothing like any other pinks in the history of Chanel. I’d wait and save for the trendy CC black another time :amuse:
Thank you, so you would keep both pinks woc and jumbo? the pink is gorgeous :heart:

Thank you, so you would keep both pinks woc and jumbo? the pink is gorgeous :heart:

Yes, definitely! I’d keep both for now, After following Chanel for years, I know this is my favorite pink hue :biggrin::heart:. I bought a Small flap and Square WOC in this pink as well. And still hunting down more pink pieces like a camera case bag, flap cardholder.... but it’s so difficult :nuts:. I love the color too much!

Reactions: mmaya
Yes, definitely! I’d keep both for now, After following Chanel for years, I know this is my favorite pink hue :biggrin::heart:. I bought a Small flap and Square WOC in this pink as well. And still hunting down more pink pieces like a camera case bag, flap cardholder.... but it’s so difficult :nuts:. I love the color too much!

Aww thank you for your advice and I agree with you there is something very special about this pink!!! I always dreamt of a Chanel pink bag and finally I was able!! Am going to keep the WOC thanks to you and my husband who said I would miss it if I sold it!!! Good luck in getting more pieces!! Am looking forward to the white jumbo come this September 2019!!! Another holy grail!!! Have a beautiful weekend

Reactions: ak3 and revangelina
The Trendy CC is probably my fave Chanel bag ever so I’m biased... I actually returned a WOC to get a Trendy instead! I personally would return the WOC as you have an iridescent pink jumbo too, but looks like you have already made up your mind!

Reactions: mmaya
Aww thank you for your advice and I agree with you there is something very special about this pink!!! I always dreamt of a Chanel pink bag and finally I was able!! Am going to keep the WOC thanks to you and my husband who said I would miss it if I sold it!!! Good luck in getting more pieces!! Am looking forward to the white jumbo come this September 2019!!! Another holy grail!!! Have a beautiful weekend

Your husband is a smarty! You will definitely miss it :doh:. I’ve had my holy grail bags in the past that are impossible to track in resale. Which is why I now no longer miss a season! :P
Wow will the colors be other than white In September?! :nuts:

They're too expensive in the US. Hoping a friend can get it in Europe for me :smile:
Which iridescent pieces have you gotten?

Ah yes US with the additional taxes get so pricey!... but somehow still manage to fly off the shelves :doh:. I went crazy with this iridescent season! I’ve been a fan of anything shiny and... iridescence since forever :P. I got the Pink, Blue and Beige flap. A WOC, camera case woc thingy and a lot of SLGs. I’m still hunting down more pieces to complete the family but They are SO hard to get; it’s driving me nuts :nuts: