Should I sell Papillion?

tonij2000

Luvs Leather
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
I have a gorgeous MC Papillion 30 and I hardly carry her because she's too small. I bought my daughter a MC Speedy 35 and she carries it often but she keeps it almost empty. I think she should trade with me but she won't hear of it, lol. Now I'm thinking I should try and sell it on Ebay to help purchase my own Speedy 35. What do you all think?

I have a gorgeous MC Papillion 30

Do you mean mc monogram canvas or multicolore? Most people here refer mc as multicolore and I know that mc is not produced in papillon. Anyway, I like the mc papillon, I guess if your daughter would consider a trade then go for it, keep it in the family, lol.

I have a gorgeous MC Papillion 30

Do you mean mc monogram canvas or multicolore? Most people here refer mc as multicolore and I know that mc is not produced in papillon. Anyway, I like the mc papillon, I guess if your daughter would consider a trade then go for it, keep it in the family, lol.

Speedydelivery, if your papillon isn't pleasing you, I say sell it. :yes:However, if you're like me, you'll eventually miss it. But one thing's for sure, there are other papillons out there, and you'll be able to replace it in the future if you wish. Right now, there are several on Ebay. I'd like to have the papillon damier 30 one day.

I would sell it....unless you think you would take it out on the days you want a smaller bag. When I was considering returning my baggy pm becuase I thought it was too small - someone here convinced me to keep it because good bags come in all sizes. You might want it one day. Good luck with your decision.

Thanks ladies, I listed it on Ebay...Maybe she won't sell and I'll have to keep her? But hopefully someone will get her and really utilize her as I can't.

I always have such a hard time to sell my bags, although I know I don't use them. But bags are made to be used, so I think you made a wise choice. I listed my Baggy PM today, and I'm still not sure if I made the right choice....