Should I sell on ebay???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have a Michael Kors collection bag that is in an exclusive color (bright orange) but i am questionable of selling it on ebay does anyone think i should sell it on ebay or are there any more alternative websites i could sell it on? Thanks!!

2. There are lots of threads to alternatives for the Bay. Lots of us have chosen www.bonanzle.com

3. yes, bonanzle :yes:

4. Auctiva is opening up a marketplace tomorrow.....

5. photomj - Will you be using the Auctiva commerce marketplace? I've thinking about it though haven't looked seriously into it yet.

6. I already list on ebay through Auctiva so I think it will be easy enough to use. I host my websites through GoDaddy.com and just found out today that they also have a "Marketplace". I've been asking them a lot of questions as well.

Right now they seem to have a lot of "crafters" on there, so it's really not my type of place!

From what I've read about the Auctiva Marketplace it sounds pretty good!