Should I sell off all my Coach for LV?

tawnycat

♥Loving all my bags♥
O.G.
Aug 29, 2008
I have been collecting Coach for a few years. It seems they lose their value fairly fast. I have a speedy already but have fallen in love with the Trevi. I am wondering if I should sell off a good portion of my Coach bags to fund the Trevi. Am I crazy or should I take the plunge ??:graucho:

Reminder that selling/trading/buying is NOT permitted on tPF.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly? I did it and I'm happy I did, but then I sold my LV and stupidly went back to Coach. It's one of my biggest regrets. I would take 1-2 LV and 1 set of versatile accessories over 20 Coach bags with all matching accessories absolutely ANY day.

I Hv a Ton o coaches too
But I m too lazy to sell them cos of the hassle
So Wat I do is to use my coaches on the days when I dun feel like taking care o a $1,000+ bag, so I can abuse them n just leave them lying around
I also use them when I m w my in laws who are v frugal n would bark at an LV

When I m out w friends though, I use My pretty LVs cos they put me in a Gd mood :smile:

I have been collecting Coach for a few years. It seems they lose their value fairly fast. I have a speedy already but have fallen in love with the Trevi. I am wondering if I should sell off a good portion of my Coach bags to fund the Trevi. Am I crazy or should I take the plunge ??:graucho:

Reminder that selling/trading/buying is NOT permitted on tPF.
Absolutely, but I will still keep one low maintenance Coach for rainy days or when i go to field trips with my kids' classes.