Should I sell my xx?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that might be a question only you can answer. How much do you love it? Can you see yourself using it when the baby is a little older? I would not sell it if you have even a slight chance of wanting it back, because this bag in the rose is very hard to come by. That being said, if you don't really EVER see yourself using it, I would sell it to fund something you will love. :yes:

it depends on how much you really love the bag. This is a style that certainly won't go out of style, so you'll be able to wear it in a few years from now. If you love it enough to hold out, then you should do so. It would be difficult to find her again after selling her.

I love that color. I know this has not much to do with this thread, but does the Leigh Rose looks exactly like this rose color of this Legacy rose?

I am not 100% sure, but here is my take. The 2006 satchel looks the same as the slim ali flap, which both seem to differ slightly from the pink color of the bridgit and the leigh. See photos (I used the OP's photo in the example)

Attachments

• 10329b4ro1d2ub8.jpg
    10329b4ro1d2ub8.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 30
  • 7f89_1.JPG
    7f89_1.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 35
  • 11128_b4ro_a0_front.jpg
    11128_b4ro_a0_front.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 31
  • 11622_b4ro_a0_front.jpg
    11622_b4ro_a0_front.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 32
frankly, if i were you? if you want the absolute truth, i would keep it. :yes:

you can always sell it later on, when you come to a concrete decision. but if you regret selling it, you may never find this satchel in rose again. i prowl ebay on a daily basis, and i have only ever seen this listed twice (one of which is yours right now haha).

that is my honest opinion! :heart: :heart:

frankly, if i were you? if you want the absolute truth, i would keep it. :yes:

you can always sell it later on, when you come to a concrete decision. but if you regret selling it, you may never find this satchel in rose again. i prowl ebay on a daily basis, and i have only ever seen this listed twice (one of which is yours right now haha).

that is my honest opinion! :heart: :heart:
Ditto! My exact same thoughts!

if you want ill take it for "safe keeping" lol
but seriously if your having any doubts i would keep it. maybe you should just put your stuff in it one day and maybe youll find you like it

Oh my, I would give up my left arm for that satchel :drool:

But as many of the members have pointed out, DO NOT sell it unless you are 100% sure you won't want it back. These are quite rare and you may not find it again.

Now, if you know you won't use it then put the money you'll get from it towards a purse that you absolutely love :yes:

if I was you I'd sell it. Unless you LOVE LOVE LOVE it, which I don't think you do since your questioning it.

There are so many new items all the time, I'm sure you're going to find something you love more.

If you are having any doubts at all about selling, which you obviously are if you are asking, I would keep it. It's way too hard to come by in that shade.

Status
Not open for further replies.