• Yes

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • No

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters

nara2552

O.G.
Dec 28, 2010
I just got my Mini and wondering if I should sell my WOC. They are very similar...color, size, leather, hardware and both quilt.
I love my WOC but the only problem I find with it is the button closure. I find it a hassle closing the WOC because the button is so small. I would love the cc turn lock or even a magnetic closure on a WOC. I find it difficult to get in and out of it. I have to bring it up, and firmly press down the button using two hands.
Did any one sold WOC and later had any regrets? Or should I be fine since I have my Mini now?

Attachments

• IMG_4302.JPG
    IMG_4302.JPG
    170.2 KB · Views: 1,048
Reactions: trishaglitzy
I voted NO. I don't own a rectangle mini but I have a woc and a square mini and use them for different purposes. The woc is a great bag for the zoo, theme park or traveling as it lies flat against the body. I always bring my woc along for holidays and I use it alot during the day if I need to run errands and dinners and have no need for a wallet as I can store cash and my cards in the woc itself.

Reactions: Dextersmom
I reach for my WOC over my mini because it’s such a great travel bag. And I use my medium over my mini too because it fits more. My mini gets left out the most out of all my bags. I’d wait a bit and see if you really are using it more.

I would say sell, but I also would prefer variety vs something by the same designer, same colour, size and hardware. I would personally sell it and get something else that I didn't currently have.

I sold my WOC because of the closure. I just didn't enjoy using it. I found it to be very annoying. I should have got the Golden Class or Trendy WOC instead. If you don't enjoy using yours either then let it go.

Reactions: trishaglitzy
I sold my WOC because of the closure. I just didn't enjoy using it. I found it to be very annoying. I should have got the Golden Class or Trendy WOC instead. If you don't enjoy using yours either then let it go.
I was thinking about trendy woc too. But it's sold out and not currently available. Plus it only comes in lambskin and gold hardware.

I was thinking about trendy woc too. But it's sold out and not currently available. Plus it only comes in lambskin and gold hardware.

I just got my trendy cc and my SA searched the chanel system and was able to find a few floating around still. I love all the details of this woc, especially the grommets and turnlock closure!
It is a special piece and definitely is different than my casual caviar rectangular mini. IMG_1511009218.564060.jpgIMG_1511009229.213660.jpg