Should I sell my vintage Gucci?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. So I've been on a purse spending spree and now I need to recoup some of my loss...:shocked:. I know I am going to sell my LV Petit Noe (I don't seem to covet LV that much anymore) but should I sell my vintage Gucci clutch? Photos below. I never, never, never wear it. Should I give it up so someone else can enjoy it or should I keep it because it is "vintage"?

2. welp, since you say you never, ever use it, i'd sell it girlfriend :yes:...i'm doing the same thing w/my old bags right now...i've just gone on a little (BIG) spree of my own & have to sell some stuff to help pay for my new babies :rolleyes:..as long as you don't have any major sentimental attachment to it, i'd say, go make some $$$ :greengrin:

3. Sell it, I was jsut thonking of what I should sell for my Large HOBO purchase

4. I totally agree with aaallabama and deja! Sell it! just as long as you won't regret it. Sell it and let someone else love it.. Just my two cents...:yes: :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice