Should I sell my speedy's

I just sold mine bc the 30
Was just a giant hole for me.

Be warned that if you do it through consignment you won't get more that 350-450.(that's being generous) Mine was new.

I sold it myself and it was pretty quick and easy. Retained more too!

I love the speedy . But if you do not use them then get something you will use. LV bags are meant to be loved :smile:. The speedy is not for everybody. Years ago when my youngest was little i hated handhelds. It was such a pain to carry. Now i adore them . You can always get a speedy b which is very versatile .

I think that in my lifestyle I'm a modern woman who is always running around and the classic speedy is burdening. I loved in the beginning how lady like it was but honestly I wanna wear my bags and enjoy them I don't just want to feel lady like.

I just feel horrible because I will be losing some money from selling them :sad:

It's too bad that you bought two before you decided if you liked the style or not. If they're still in like new condition, you could probably sell them for close to their original price on eBay (and just be out fees - I've done this before). Consigning will likely put less in your pocket, but it's hassle free and quicker. No matter what you get though, it's more cash in your hand than you currently have, and if you turn it into something that you'll actually use, that's more valuable than the 2 Speedys collecting dust!

It's too bad that you bought two before you decided if you liked the style or not. If they're still in like new condition, you could probably sell them for close to their original price on eBay (and just be out fees - I've done this before). Consigning will likely put less in your pocket, but it's hassle free and quicker. No matter what you get though, it's more cash in your hand than you currently have, and if you turn it into something that you'll actually use, that's more valuable than the 2 Speedys collecting dust!

I totally agree about having more cash then it sitting in a dust bag. I felt bad selling my bags as I didn't get back the full amount but with the money I will still able to buy my new speedy b 25 and the ballon charm so the money was better spent on items I would actually use.

There is no point having bags collecting dust. You should have bags you enjoy. :cool: