Should I sell my speedy's

I think that in my lifestyle I'm a modern woman who is always running around and the classic speedy is burdening. I loved in the beginning how lady like it was but honestly I wanna wear my bags and enjoy them I don't just want to feel lady like.

I just feel horrible because I will be losing some money from selling them :sad:
I hate loosing money also. But, if you're not happy with the classic speedy than you're not happy and they will just sit there as two money piles. I like one of the options mentioned of keeping the DE and selling DA. However, after I read your post thought "get a speedy B and then you'll have best of both worlds". But, if you absolutely don't want a speedy period, even with a strap there are many other options other than hand held. I like what someone else mentioned about going to the resale sights and just see what they quote. it's harmless and no obligation to commit. Good luck and hopefully we'll see a reveal from you that you are in love with!

I think that in my lifestyle I'm a modern woman who is always running around and the classic speedy is burdening. I loved in the beginning how lady like it was but honestly I wanna wear my bags and enjoy them I don't just want to feel lady like.

I just feel horrible because I will be losing some money from selling them :sad:
Yes... I bought my speedy mono last year and I thought I much preferred its ladylike classic look.
I regretted now as it is just not for me. I am a busy mom taking care of 2 boys at home. I feel so annoying for handheld bag to running around too. It just siiting in my closet for 1.5 year. Everytime I think I should use it and then just feel too troublesome with no shoulder straps and end up not reaching it.
I bought a Speedy B25 DE last week and I really love the shoulder/crossbody style. Size B25 suits me well... like it not so bulky as a crossbody bag and keep th speedy shape well. I am thinking to sell my Mono speedy too to fund for Speedy Mono B25, i just love smaller bag with long shoulder/crossbody style. It suits my lifestyle more.
●●●●●Sell your unused bags to fund for what you love..... ♥♥♥♥ although I love the look on speedy more but I will admire it on others. Attached a pix of my B25 DE♥♥♥♥i want mono B25 so bad now!

Attachments

• IMG_3750046552364.jpeg
    IMG_3750046552364.jpeg
    69.7 KB · Views: 181

You live and learn. You tried it and it didn't work for you. The reason I suggested selling 1 is so that you won't have regrets. You definitely could let 1 go now. If possible, waiting until after another price increase may help a little with the amount you can get. It will probably be within the next couple months.

Last edited:
I'm not a handheld kind of girl either unless it's my vernis alma bag which i just love love but never actually use bc I'm such a huge cross body / shoulder strap kinda gal. Which have you tried on and are seriously considering?

Yes... I bought my speedy mono last year and I thought I much preferred its ladylike classic look.

I regretted now as it is just not for me. I am a busy mom taking care of 2 boys at home. I feel so annoying for handheld bag to running around too. It just siiting in my closet for 1.5 year. Everytime I think I should use it and then just feel too troublesome with no shoulder straps and end up not reaching it.

I bought a Speedy B25 DE last week and I really love the shoulder/crossbody style. Size B25 suits me well... like it not so bulky as a crossbody bag and keep th speedy shape well. I am thinking to sell my Mono speedy too to fund for Speedy Mono B25, i just love smaller bag with long shoulder/crossbody style. It suits my lifestyle more.

●●●●●Sell your unused bags to fund for what you love..... ♥♥♥♥ although I love the look on speedy more but I will admire it on others. Attached a pix of my B25 DE♥♥♥♥i want mono B25 so bad now!

If you wanna laugh. I saw your bag and that was the push to want to sell mine and get the DE b ! Especially with your charm.

You live and learn. You tried it and it didn't work for you. The reason I suggested selling 1 is so that you won't have regrets. You definitely could let 1 go now. If possible, waiting until after another price increase may help a little with the amount you can get. It will probably be within the next couple months.

I love that idea. Thanks !!

If you wanna laugh. I saw your bag and that was the push to want to sell mine and get the DE b ! Especially with your charm.

Haha... Thank You. It is a good size for running around.I was driving myself crazy for the DE print or Mono. You cannot imagine how many times I watched youtube videos for speedy B25 mono or DE and seraching for photos of B DE and Mono. I know size 25 is the exact size for me, I had a mono Speedy B30 and sold it! You wanna laugh too! So silly ... but learnt from experience...I finally got the exact size with shoulder straps this time. Try the bag many times before you make your decision. Good Luck!

I
Thank you everyone for all your great advice I have come to a decision to advertise them for sale either thought a consignment store or let the bf sell it though Kijiji lol ( I'm to scared) and I doubt he would let me. I get mistaken for a high school student all the time 🙈 yet I have a career already lol

I
Thank you everyone for all your great advice I have come to a decision to advertise them for sale either thought a consignment store or let the bf sell it though Kijiji lol ( I'm to scared) and I doubt he would let me. I get mistaken for a high school student all the time 🙈 yet I have a career already lol

I would really get a quote from Yoogi's or Fashionphile. Doesn't hurt to get a quote - you're not obligated in any way.

Be Blessed MoNikki

I absolutely love the classic Speedy and have 4 of them myself! But I'm a firm believer in using all the bags iIhave. I do sell and consigen my underused bags and use that money to buy bags that I'm more likely to use. So I whole heartedly agree that you should rehome those bags and get the bags that you will use.