Should I sell my Saleya AZUR PM?

oily

Mar 18, 2008
Hi all,

This is my first time ever to sell my LV bags. I do like my Saleya PM, especially because it is in AZUR! It kept me thinking a lot whether PM or MM at the purchase & finally PM just because I wanted sth like hand-held to substitute my sister's Speedy 30 possession.

And now, just truly realize that oversize bags are in trend & sometimes I thought I should have bought MM & thing that my PM looks too mature.

I know you guys would blame my hesitation but pls help me out with this situation.

hampstead is very nice but am quite afriad that she won't stay nice long years after as she has lots of calf skin space, especially at her base conner.

Hi there

U should keep it.. it's such a pretty bag & eye catching..

in fact i just bought the Azur Selaya in Pm size yesterday.. now i m struggling to find the date code in the bag:rolleyes:

If you don't love the bag anymore then I think you should sell it then buy one that you love and would use everyday ... i do love the azur range cos i think it looks less mature than the Ebene .. so if you don;t love it sell the PM and get the MM instead ...hope this helps

The Saleya is such a great bag, in any size. Hold on to it for a little while. Sometimes I feel like I want to get rid of a bag so I keep it aside for several months. Inevitably I "need" it again.