should i sell my RH charcoal work for a charcoal GGH city??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

what would you do??

1. keep the RH charcoal work!

2. sell the work and grab the GGH city!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. i need a dark evening bag for movies/dinner. the work is too big and only for daytime. the city would be ok for both day and night. but am i trading a classic (RH) for a trendy (GGH)...or will GGH last just as long??
    HELP!!:confused1:

2. ^^Honestly I don't think that GH will be as timeless as RH is. That said, you should buy what you love. What about a city with RH?

3. Seems that GGH fervour is mounting rather than dropping so why not go with the bag that is more flexible in terms of use.

4. I say go with what really rocks your boat!!!

5. just keep in mind that GGH is alot heavier than RH ;)

6. Personally, I love RH... timeless!

7. No you shall not sell your RH charcoal work for a charcoal GGH city!! I've been there done that...GGH city is about 3 times the weight of RH city and it's not as classic as RH. If you need an evening bag may I suggest you consider a clutch...either the flat clutch or env clutch will do.