• sell NF and get alma PM

• sell NF and get chanel classic flap bag

• sell NF and get Bbag city or smth

• sell NF and get rodeo drive

Results are only viewable after voting.

claudis_candy

I <3 Bags~Make up~Cats
Mar 5, 2009
my new dilemma.. maybe I should get another bag which I can love so much more than my NF? I like my NF but its nothing special for me.. just bag.. help!

I was thinkin about galliera, alma, Bbag, rodeo drive or chanel flap

ETA: Just a freindly reminder that there's no selling/buying/trading on tPF. Thanks!.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should always love A BAG... Otherwise sell it as it will only sit there collecting dust. I had a very sort after balenciaga bag but it just wasnt me so I sold it and made more money than what I paid for it and bought an LV bag that I really wanted. Ironically the NF bag is one I want :smile:

I sold mine a long time ago, and then missed it and re-bought a new one. It's really an all-around great bag and I really like it. I say don't sell, and just save up some money to fund the one you also want.

I voted to sell it and use the funds for a Galliera (or an Alma). If you're not completely in love with it then you should sell it to get something you will love. I've sold a few of my pieces and the NF is one of the best selling preloved bags = great resale value.

I sold mine a long time ago, and then missed it and re-bought a new one. It's really an all-around great bag and I really like it. I say don't sell, and just save up some money to fund the one you also want.

I agree! It's one of the bags I'm not so careful with, it takes abuse well. I have sold and purchased this bag in different sizes and prints many times over. If you can don't sell...

If you don't love it anymore, I'd sell it. I chose the Galliera PM - it's a great bag, (I have a Mono and Azur:cloud9:) just be sure you get one with the new and improved rings with the plastic inserts!

i voted not to sell.... you might not like this now, but next season u might find u useful and practical? maybe u can let it sit there for a little while more (half year?) then maybe u can confirm with urself that u will not need it for sure :biggrin: