• sell NF and get chanel classic flap bag

• sell NF and get Bbag city or smth

• sell NF and get rodeo drive

Results are only viewable after voting.

claudis_candy

I <3 Bags~Make up~Cats
Mar 5, 2009
Poland
my new dilemma.. maybe I should get another bag which I can love so much more than my NF? I like my NF but its nothing special for me.. just bag.. help!

I was thinkin about galliera, alma, Bbag, rodeo drive or chanel flap

ETA: Just a freindly reminder that there's no selling/buying/trading on tPF. Thanks!.

Last edited by a moderator:

shum18

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
If you do not like it anymore, I would sell it to get something better. I am always doing that with bags too.

*Sai*

May 28, 2010
London
You should always love A BAG... Otherwise sell it as it will only sit there collecting dust. I had a very sort after balenciaga bag but it just wasnt me so I sold it and made more money than what I paid for it and bought an LV bag that I really wanted. Ironically the NF bag is one I want :smile:

pinklolly

May 27, 2010
Toronto
I definitely wouldn't keep a bag I wasn't feeling anymore. I agree with others.. Sell & buy the bag you truly want.

Jun 5, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
I sold mine a long time ago, and then missed it and re-bought a new one. It's really an all-around great bag and I really like it. I say don't sell, and just save up some money to fund the one you also want.

Shopaholicmania

brandwhore
Feb 10, 2009
oVerCrOwdEd
I always think NF is just another bag which nothing much to love about....i rather get a speedy instead.

Sell it and get a bag that make you LVoe in first sight. :biggrin:

In*LVoe*

Apr 6, 2010
www.modishonline.net
I voted to sell it and use the funds for a Galliera (or an Alma). If you're not completely in love with it then you should sell it to get something you will love. I've sold a few of my pieces and the NF is one of the best selling preloved bags = great resale value.

May 3, 2009
I sold mine a long time ago, and then missed it and re-bought a new one. It's really an all-around great bag and I really like it. I say don't sell, and just save up some money to fund the one you also want.
I agree! It's one of the bags I'm not so careful with, it takes abuse well. I have sold and purchased this bag in different sizes and prints many times over. If you can don't sell...

LVLoveaffair

Bagaholic
O.G.
Jul 16, 2009
Sunny Florida
If you don't love it anymore, I'd sell it. I chose the Galliera PM - it's a great bag, (I have a Mono and Azur:cloud9:) just be sure you get one with the new and improved rings with the plastic inserts!

TheMrsKwok

Jul 31, 2010
Australia
i voted not to sell.... you might not like this now, but next season u might find u useful and practical? maybe u can let it sit there for a little while more (half year?) then maybe u can confirm with urself that u will not need it for sure :biggrin: