Should I sell my NF ikat Indian Rose

missyb

O.G.
May 29, 2007
I have a ikat gm Indian Rose and I'm thinking of selling it because while the bag is beautiful and different from the mono and de I feel I can only use it during the spring summer because of the color (I live in the ne). Am I crazy? I would get a empirente speedy 30 in its place. Any thoughts?

ETA: Reminder about selling/buying/trading is not permitted in the forums

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a ikat gm Indian Rose and I'm thinking of selling it because while the bag is beautiful and different from the mono and de I feel I can only use it during the spring summer because of the color (I live in the ne). Am I crazy? I would get a empirente speedy 30 in its place. Any thoughts?

The empreinte speedy is a wonderful piece. If you think you will get more use from the empreinte I would totally do it.

My plan was to get a speedy empirete new and maybe a pre-loved nf de. I just got a métis hobo and a empirente wallet. I love the métis with suede lining but after getting the empirente I don't think I would ever buy another canvas bag again. I would just get the pre loved nf for travel.

My plan was to get a speedy empirete new and maybe a pre-loved nf de. I just got a métis hobo and a empirente wallet. I love the métis with suede lining but after getting the empirente I don't think I would ever buy another canvas bag again. I would just get the pre loved nf for travel.

I would 100% do that! There's no comparison for me because you still have the neverfull tote style and the lovely emp speedy. Ikat neverfull is okay but limited to a certain taste. It might be limited edition, but I think it's more important to have classic pieces that you love... And I don't think you'd be considering selling it if you loved it
:smile:

I would 100% do that! There's no comparison for me because you still have the neverfull tote style and the lovely emp speedy. Ikat neverfull is okay but limited to a certain taste. It might be limited edition, but I think it's more important to have classic pieces that you love... And I don't think you'd be considering selling it if you loved it
:smile:

Just saw other thread about de nf I'm just going to get the empirente speedy30 after seeing that. I can use the speedy for travel

I know right! I wouldn't mind as much about the cracking if I got a cheap preloved one though. But I don't blame you, I think I'd steer clear. Maybe a preloved mono one for travel later on down the line ?