Should I sell my NF ikat Indian Rose

If I can sell my ikat for a good price which I'm not sure is a good price I'm going to get the speedy just not sure what color either aurore or infini

I know what you're going through... I actually don't want the black anymore and didn't even think about the aurore but now I want the 30 in aurore. I also liked the infini but after my SA told me that the ones available were floor models, and she knows I'll never take demos, I've lost interest in infini also. I've seen so many aurores in 25 but not much of the 30. I'll probably go to short hills to get one- have you tried on the aurore 30?
Im thinking about selling some things to fund it, but I generally don't do that, so I don't even know where to begin.

As for your Q, I honestly would sell the ikat if I wasn't using it much- as you said, we're in jersey! It's not a year long bag. I love it, but I'd see what I can get for it before deciding- get a quote!

I know what you're going through... I actually don't want the black anymore and didn't even think about the aurore but now I want the 30 in aurore. I also liked the infini but after my SA told me that the ones available were floor models, and she knows I'll never take demos, I've lost interest in infini also. I've seen so many aurores in 25 but not much of the 30. I'll probably go to short hills to get one- have you tried on the aurore 30?
Im thinking about selling some things to fund it, but I generally don't do that, so I don't even know where to begin.

As for your Q, I honestly would sell the ikat if I wasn't using it much- as you said, we're in jersey! It's not a year long bag. I love it, but I'd see what I can get for it before deciding- get a quote!

Yes I'm going to get a quote. The ikat is beautiful but seasonal for us being in jersey! It's like spring today snow Wednesday! I was going to go today but actually trying to take advantage of the nice weather because it's supposed to go back to cold tomorrow. I will go next Saturday. I know I need the 30 because I carry lots of stuff. I love the infini but thinking maybe a bit of color.

I can't pm you back, you're all full up!

Yes I'm going to get a quote. The ikat is beautiful but seasonal for us being in jersey! It's like spring today snow Wednesday! I was going to go today but actually trying to take advantage of the nice weather because it's supposed to go back to cold tomorrow. I will go next Saturday. I know I need the 30 because I carry lots of stuff. I love the infini but thinking maybe a bit of color.

I know right? Ugh.. I'm on the Hudson River and see how half the frozen part of the lake has now melted but I'm really not looking forward to tues/wed's snow. Ugh. Which color ikat do you have?

I wanted the infini too but I've changed my mind- the speedy is so simplistic that I think it can take some color (unlike, say, the Lumi, which I don't think looks good in color with all that hardware).

Saturday? I think I might be going on Sunday!! I don't get to go to short hills often but since you probably do, can you tell me- is Saturday less crowded than Sundays (I feel like it gets overcrowded on Sundays bc everywhere else is closed in jersey!)

I know right? Ugh.. I'm on the Hudson River and see how half the frozen part of the lake has now melted but I'm really not looking forward to tues/wed's snow. Ugh. Which color ikat do you have?

I wanted the infini too but I've changed my mind- the speedy is so simplistic that I think it can take some color (unlike, say, the Lumi, which I don't think looks good in color with all that hardware).

Saturday? I think I might be going on Sunday!! I don't get to go to short hills often but since you probably do, can you tell me- is Saturday less crowded than Sundays (I feel like it gets overcrowded on Sundays bc everywhere else is closed in jersey!)

I have the ikat in Indian rose(hot pink). Both days are usually busy. I try and go early plus they close at 7 on Saturdays. It's best to go during the week but I work so that never happens.

I have the ikat in Indian rose(hot pink). Both days are usually busy. I try and go early plus they close at 7 on Saturdays. It's best to go during the week but I work so that never happens.

Ohhhh hot pink? I really didn't like the blue. The hot pink is pretty but honestly was never into the ikat line.
I work also so I guess we're in the same boat- it's a 40 min ride for me, too- GS plaza is closer but I love the lv in short hills!
I guess we'll both see what happens this weekend!
I just requested a quote for one if my bags also!!

Ohhhh hot pink? I really didn't like the blue. The hot pink is pretty but honestly was never into the ikat line.
I work also so I guess we're in the same boat- it's a 40 min ride for me, too- GS plaza is closer but I love the lv in short hills!
I guess we'll both see what happens this weekend!
I just requested a quote for one if my bags also!!

Where did you do the quote from?

fashionphile and yoogis. I read on some threads that FP gives slightly higher quotes.
I just suck at selling regardless because I can't find the locks, cards, etc., for my older bags and end up having to sell the newer ones I have :sad:

What about you? Yoogis?

I did FP because they actually have the ikat blue mm listed for over the original price not sure though how much they gave the seller.

I just bought a NV a Grafitti Orange Limited Edition. I want this to be my summer tote. In doing my research, I think the limited editions increase in value and if I were you, I would hold on to it.
I haven't received my bag yet, it's supposedly lightly used, I am a little nervous because it is a funky looking bag!