Should I sell my NF ikat Indian Rose

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2014
    I have a ikat gm Indian Rose and I'm thinking of selling it because while the bag is beautiful and different from the mono and de I feel I can only use it during the spring summer because of the color (I live in the ne). Am I crazy? I would get a empirente speedy 30 in its place. Any thoughts?

ETA: Reminder about selling/buying/trading is not permitted in the forums

2. The empreinte speedy is a wonderful piece. If you think you will get more use from the empreinte I would totally do it.

3. Do you have other Neverfulls? If you don't, I would keep it.

4. I'm going to try and get a de nf pre-loved.

5. as much as I love the speedy I think the ikat is one of those bag that are all year long used

6. I would sell it and get a preloved DE neverfull, but im personally not a big fan of the ikat neverfull

7. If I were you, I would keep the neverfull as it is limited edition. And save up for the empreinte piece. :smile:

8. I live in NJ and I won't use a bag like that when its snowing maybe if I lived in Florida then yes I would use it all year long.

9. My plan was to get a speedy empirete new and maybe a pre-loved nf de. I just got a métis hobo and a empirente wallet. I love the métis with suede lining but after getting the empirente I don't think I would ever buy another canvas bag again. I would just get the pre loved nf for travel.

10. I would 100% do that! There's no comparison for me because you still have the neverfull tote style and the lovely emp speedy. Ikat neverfull is okay but limited to a certain taste. It might be limited edition, but I think it's more important to have classic pieces that you love... And I don't think you'd be considering selling it if you loved it
    :smile:

11. Just saw other thread about de nf I'm just going to get the empirente speedy30 after seeing that. I can use the speedy for travel

12. I know right! I wouldn't mind as much about the cracking if I got a cheap preloved one though. But I don't blame you, I think I'd steer clear. Maybe a preloved mono one for travel later on down the line ?

13. I personally love the ikat and
    wouldn't sell it. but if she just stays in the closet Sell and get what you really want!

14. If I can sell my ikat for a good price which I'm not sure is a good price I'm going to get the speedy just not sure what color either aurore or infini

15. I have rose indian as well in the Gm. I wouldn't sell such a limited piece. I get compliments all the time on mine. You don't see as many around.