Should I Sell My Nano Luggage?

ravestijn

Nov 12, 2015
About two years ago, my boyfriend gave me a dune nano luggage tote as a present. I've used it maybe four times, and I'm wondering if I should sell it now for the best chance at getting a good resale value. Do you think that I will make less money on it if I wait? Thanks!

What are the reasons you don't use it? If you do not see a need for it, I think selling it is wise. How does your bf feel about it? My husband is kinda irked when things like that come up in our household.

If i were you, i wouldn't sell it.
It's a permanent classic bag and there will always be an occasion to use it, but if you don't like the way it looks and won't see yourself using it in the future then maybe selling is a good option..

honestly i still keep bags i don't really use just because i love it too much
but those i don't use and i don't love that much, i let go for some space and fund for something i love more

but as it is a gift, i don't know how your bf would feel about it
it might offended him or made him sad
unless you talked to him and he fully understand

Personally, I would keep it. Your tastes and needs may change and one day you might want to use it for traveling or as a hands-free option when/if you decide to have kids. It's a classic and has sentimental value.

If you love it, keep it. If it'll make you happier to get rid of it, then do what makes you happy. I think ultimately, your bf just wants you to be happy. :smile:

About two years ago, my boyfriend gave me a dune nano luggage tote as a present. I've used it maybe four times, and I'm wondering if I should sell it now for the best chance at getting a good resale value. Do you think that I will make less money on it if I wait? Thanks!

How come you have only used it a handful of times? Is there something about the purse you do not find functional or maybe its uncomfortable to carry?