Should I sell my monogram cerise shoes?

okay, I just got off the jphone with the distribution center and they have a few and will for only several more day.s they are $365 I think. Do you want it. their # is 1866 vuitton. If you want it I can buy it for you and you can pay me through paypal and I can send it to you. Let me know. I'm working on having them send it to the LV store in Portland so I don't have to pay tax. Otherwise there will be 9% tax here in washington. They said next week, they are shredding all leftover cherise items.

Thanks for all the replies, ladies. I've decided to keep my cerise shoes... and wait for the pochette, as I can't really afford it. Don't want to get into debt over a bag, unfortunatly :smile:

Perja said:
They are but I keep wanting to match them with other cerise things and there aren't any to be found :cry: particularly the pochette. I so regret not taking it when I got the shoes but I was all "Ewwww, not doing the monogram LV crap".

I just got a cerise Sac Plat in mid-February. And I was also told that there are pouchettes still around... Call LV's 1-800 number, I'm sure they can help you out in tracking one down if that's what's holding you back!

Well, I live in France and there are no cerise to be had here. I think I'll give up and get a Chloe bag instead. But to everyone who has a cerise item, cherish it well, they're gorgeous.:love: