should i sell my mini looping bag

threecs

O.G.
Jul 21, 2010
I'm not sure if I should sell my mini looping bag??? It's in great condition because I've used it only a handful of times. I need a larger bag and my husband has agreed to buy me one for our anniversary. I was interested in both the speedy 30 (demier) and the tivoli gm. He says that I can have one and not both.

So, my delima is: should I sell my mini looping and get the speedy and have my husband get me the tivoli? Or, should I keep the mimi looping, get the tivoli for my anniversay then eventually get the speedy next year???? What are your thoughts????

Your second option... "keep the mimi looping, get the tivoli for my anniversay then eventually get the speedy next year"

Never can have enough LVs!

Welcome!

Please note that buying/selling/trading or soliciting for such is not permitted here and a bannable offense.
Please ensure that you have take the time to read the Welcome to LV thread and tPF rules. Thanks!

If you are not using the looping bag sell it for the speedy. Get/keep what you will use the most. I do agree iwth Addy that you can never have too many LVs, but I also believe you shouldn't have one if it is just going to lie around. I personally would get the speedy because I am not a fan of the looping bag however you should buy/keep what you love.

I'm so torn.....I'll probably end up selling it because, like fashion_mom1 said, it's just laying around. I think the last time I used it was Nov. 2009. It just too small for me. I am a mom of three kids and I need enough space to hold essentials. I mainly use the looping to "go out", which doesn't happen very often. My husband seems to think I should hold on to it because it has been discontinued??// Not sure of the logic behind that?

I agree with airborne! Most likely the sale of your mini looping won't get you the money for the Speedy, so you would still have to spend out of pocket. You might as well just wait until next year and save money up for the Speedy. You'd have a great collection that way too, a super nice bag (tivoli) a good everyday bag (speedy) and a nice bag for nights out and events (mini looping)