Should I sell my Mini - help me decide!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone.

I'm so on the fence about letting go of a few of my bags to make room for more. I have quite a large Chanel collection, which includes 3 Classic Flaps, 2 WOCS, 2 clutches, and a vintage Mini. (I guess it's not that large a collection compared to some of you lovely ladies and gents!) But I also have a bunch of Hermes, Celine, Dior, and LV, too.

I was thinking of selling the Mini, but it's hard because it's so beautiful. The lambskin is so soft and perfect, and I love it that the hardware is real gold plated. I just never use the bag, I think, because I have too many bags!

Please help me decide!!

Attached Files:

2. I personally love the look of vintage flaps, and yours is still in great shape and condition! However, if you don't use it and want to sell it to fund some new bags, it would be a smart choice too because I've seen a few of these vintage flaps selling for quite a steep price. After all, it all comes down to whether or not will you miss this baby when it's gone right? :thinking:

3. Yes, absolutely, and given that I have not used it in over a year, I'm thinking it makes sense to sell it. I always feel like these babies should be loved and not neglected!

4. Maybe my real question is, what do you guys think of this bag? Do you like it? I think I need your help in appreciating its virtues!😀

5. Not sure if I get your question here- you want people to give you their opinion whether you should keep or sell your mini because you said you have too many bags or do you want people to praise your mini to help you appreciate its virtues?

6. she's confused... which is why she needs help:cool:

all designer bags are pretty much awesome, so at some point you have to let a few go for whatever reason. don't focus on how pretty it is, focus on its function. if you don't use it, it's not something functional for you, and should re-home it, imo

7. I think you should sell it!

8. I agree. I only keep bags I use, even if the others are very pretty

9. Thank you so much!
    It's true, I am confused!!

10. Keep it!! Is so small you can always have a space for it. Sell other things ~

11. sell it! sometimes you have to let go of old loves to make room for new ones!

12. sell, if your thinking about it, just do it.

13. If you haven't used it in a long time I think it's time to move on from it! Make room for something new :smile:

14. I'd sell it if you haven't used it in a year....

15. Do you just not use this particular mini, or do you think you don't have the need for mini flaps altogether?