Should I sell my Medallion Tote?

Thank you so much for all your comments!

I do use the Medallion quite a lot, but I just use it because it's there, not because I love it. Sometimes I do see it on others and think "Aww yeah I do really like it" but I think I would love another one more...

If you don't use it, I would sell it. When was the last time you used the medaillon tote? If it has been sitting in your closet for ages, I would sell it. QUOTE]

I agree. If you're not using the medallion tote & don't see yourself using it in the future, I would sell it and get something that you truly love and would use. No point in keeping something that will just sit in your closet KWIM?!

OMG no don't sell it! Well, I guess if it's not for you then maybe, but I can't imagine you not wearing it. It was my first Chanel bag and stlll to this day even with owning 5 flaps and now a Cerf Executive Tote, I still ADORE my Medallion. It never loses it's structure and looks as good as the day I bought it. I practically wore that bag everyday for the first 2 years after I got it. It's been caught in the rain, been put on the floor, knocked around ect....and it still looks perfect!!!!

Sell.

I was in a very similar situation with an LV multicolor speedy. I never used the bag, but wouldn't part with it because technically I still liked it very much and didn't want to lose money on a sale. Plus my gf kept telling me not to sell it bec it's a Murakami design.

Anyways, after another year of being undecided I FINALLY sold it on eBay. It was the best decision EVER!!!! I replaced it with a Chanel camera case and I love it to death. Everytime I use the Chanel it reminds me of how happy I am that I sold the LV.

What I normally do is take the bag out and use it for a week or so and check as many pictures on TPF or google celebs wearing the bag and see whether my mind's changing regarding the bag. If wearing the bag and looking at the pictures doesn't get you excited at all (again), I would sell it and buy a bag that does make your heart sing.

Good point. Take it out for a week or two, see if you still want it. If not, then sell it. I agree with the term "dead money".

As for the GST or BBal, have you tried them on yet? I've found that there are many bags I like when they are on others or sitting on the shelves but once I tried them on, my feelings changed. Try the bags first and then decide from there.

I would say sell it if you think it serves no purpose, but you should be aware that medallion totes (even lightly used ones) are not fetching the kind of price you'd expect on auction sites. So unless you really have no purpose for it, selling would not be the greatest option.

Good luck making your decision.