Should I sell my MC Cles?

YazlindaYazid

Feb 10, 2014
Or can I justify having both in my collection?? Both are multifunctional ....but maybe I just need 1? Huhu

I bought the MC Cles last week. I have been drooling to have the MC Cles in my collection. Love-love the MC line. It is my 3rd MC. I have the the MC Insolite and the ZCP.
I plan to use it to put cards,spare cash. Not for keys as I already have my round key holder. Bag charm? It doesn't work in most of my LVs.

The scenario is.....I plan to get the GST Chanel soon. After looking at YouTube videos,I am keen in getting the Chanel Card Holder too, so I could have it matchy-matchy with the GST and from the reviews,it is a great item to have.
It will be my only Chanel SLG for now as I will be totally and indefinitely ban from buying for the time being. So I think for my one and only Chanel SLG, I think it it will be a fabulous buy.

###Preferably...I would like to have most of my SLGs in my handbag. I really want to make full use of them. As for now...i am alternating using my Zippy Wallet and Insolite.
My mini pochette is the only SLG that is in storage. Not feeling too great about it but I can't make myself to let it go.

The question is....should I sell my MC Cles so I could fully use the Chanel card holder?

Keep it or return it?
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1414414746.934610.jpg

This is the Chanel card holder I am planning to purchase. Saw great reviews on YouTube.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1414414865.322503.jpg

Or can I justify having both in my collection?? Both are multifunctional ....but maybe I just need 1? Huhu

I bought the MC Cles last week. I have been drooling to have the MC Cles in my collection. Love-love the MC line. It is my 3rd MC. I have the the MC Insolite and the ZCP.
I plan to use it to put cards,spare cash. Not for keys as I already have my round key holder. Bag charm? It doesn't work in most of my LVs.

The scenario is.....I plan to get the GST Chanel soon. After looking at YouTube videos,I am keen in getting the Chanel Card Holder too, so I could have it matchy-matchy with the GST and from the reviews,it is a great item to have.
It will be my only Chanel SLG for now as I will be totally and indefinitely ban from buying for the time being. So I think for my one and only Chanel SLG, I think it it will be a fabulous buy.

###Preferably...I would like to have most of my SLGs in my handbag. I really want to make full use of them. As for now...i am alternating using my Zippy Wallet and Insolite.
My mini pochette is the only SLG that is in storage. Not feeling too great about it but I can't make myself to let it go.

The question is....should I sell my MC Cles so I could fully use the Chanel card holder?

Keep it or return it?
View attachment 2790779

This is the Chanel card holder I am planning to purchase. Saw great reviews on YouTube.
View attachment 2790786

I would keep the mc cles..I have the same one and love it....I love the pop of colors with mc and it may be harder to find once they discontinue the mc line....

I would keep the mc cles..I have the same one and love it....I love the pop of colors with mc and it may be harder to find once they discontinue the mc line....

+1

Although I am not an MC fan, I have to agree. It is going to be hard to find, and the Chanel will still be there.
I say go for both if possible!

Keep it. It's so cute and I'm sure you can use it to organize your hair ties or loyalty cards or something. :graucho:

This.

On another note....How sad is it that we have to carry around a second wallet for loyalty cards?! We should do a poll of how many people carry a second wallet!

I would keep it. I left LV for a little while and went fully Chanel. I had the Medallion tote. I got over it after a few months. I'm over all my Chanel to be honest. Personally, I found it too flashy. I had the black medallion tote. It felt wrong with casual clothes to me. All the black and shiny gold chains got too much for me.

Since coming back to LV I'm happier so I'm very glad I kept some LV for when I got over Chanel. I still like to wear a classic flap when I go out but that's about it. I prefer LV now for durability, functionality and it just suits my lifestyle better.

I don't work anymore and I wear smart casual most of the time so I found dressing up with Chanel all the time too much. That's just me.

It depends on your lifestyle. Are you going to use GST everyday? Do you have an active lifestyle? You might not want to take your Chanel purse out clubbing or to the beach or jogging etc.

Yes - those cards are annoying to have to store. I've found most can do a lookup by your ph# if you don't have your card so I leave those out & store lots of info in my phone like airline card #s so I don't carry those.

I say keep it! It's sooooo pretty & MC won't be around later.