Should I sell my MC Cles?

I would keep it if I could. MC in Black is just so darned attractive. Hopefully you can find a use for it. I keep my e-car key in mine. I don't get it out of my handbag very often, but I always know she's there. :giggles:

You have been wanting the MC cles for so long. Keep it.
Regarding the chanel card holder, it's weird that they don't have a pocket at the back like other SLGs they have. If there were back pocket like the classic flap I'd buy it in a heart beat.
Once again, keep the MC cles, it has the gold chain and it is prettier.

Even if you don´t like the MC any more or would like to let it go for any other reason, if you do have young daughters/nieces/grandkids, it will make a lovely collectible-category gift for one of them down the road ;)

I'm a bit of a minimalist, so my vote would go the other way—to sell. I personally get some satisfaction knowing that my once loved thing may go to someone who will cherish it more than I did.

Or can I justify having both in my collection?? Both are multifunctional ....but maybe I just need 1? Huhu

I bought the MC Cles last week. I have been drooling to have the MC Cles in my collection. Love-love the MC line. It is my 3rd MC. I have the the MC Insolite and the ZCP.
I plan to use it to put cards,spare cash. Not for keys as I already have my round key holder. Bag charm? It doesn't work in most of my LVs.

The scenario is.....I plan to get the GST Chanel soon. After looking at YouTube videos,I am keen in getting the Chanel Card Holder too, so I could have it matchy-matchy with the GST and from the reviews,it is a great item to have.
It will be my only Chanel SLG for now as I will be totally and indefinitely ban from buying for the time being. So I think for my one and only Chanel SLG, I think it it will be a fabulous buy.

###Preferably...I would like to have most of my SLGs in my handbag. I really want to make full use of them. As for now...i am alternating using my Zippy Wallet and Insolite.
My mini pochette is the only SLG that is in storage. Not feeling too great about it but I can't make myself to let it go.

The question is....should I sell my MC Cles so I could fully use the Chanel card holder?

Keep it or return it?
View attachment 2790779

This is the Chanel card holder I am planning to purchase. Saw great reviews on YouTube.
View attachment 2790786
Both are very pretty but I would vote to keep the MC cles because it's pretty and it will be discontinued.

Another vote to keep it. It's functional and you will find uses for it. If you let ot go you'll regret it at some point. I have the Chanel Cerf Tote and the majority of my slg are LV. Doesn't bother me a bit. You can still get the Chanel as its functional and beautiful, but completely different aesthetic