Should I sell my magenta first? (pics included)

1. I've been in love with the magenta color ever since I saw it first last year.. And this year, I finally got the chance to buy a Magenta First!!!

But alas, I don't know if it's right for me anymore.
    I don't carry around a lot of stuff but.. somehow, I keep think that I would like it better in the city size. Maybe because I think bigger bags look better on me? (haha which doesn't make sense.. seeing as how I am only 5'1"!!!)

That and I am in desperate need of cash...
    Should I keep it? Sell it?
    And how much could I possible get for it?
    :sad:

And I was so in love :love: with it in the beginning...
    blah.

Anyway: here are some pictures.
    (And the last two pictures is the compare some of the different distressing on the purse.. )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hopefully you ladies can help me!
    Thanks!!

PS. I am still dying for an ink or cornflower twiggy... and the new Blue India!! ahhhhh It's an illness, I tell you.. heheh

2. i can't advise whether to sell or not but wanted to say what a gorgeous bag! if you do decide to sell, i'm sure there will be a great deal of interest!

3. What a great bag!!! If you decide to sell it, let us know. I am interested, but I know that HelenNZ was looking for one and wants one so much more than me.

4. I find the city size is much better than the first. The first is very teeny and I don't carry that much either! I'm 5' and it's a wonderful size.

5. what do you think you're doing????? omg! are you seriously going to sell this???
    *jumps up and down*
    0o0o0o0o0o, this is happening again! chanel or b-bag? ahahahaha!

6. I'd keep it, but if you really are not so crazy about it anymore I say let HelenNZ have it. She'll give it a very nice home & a lot of love.... lol

7. thanks :shame: *jumps up and down with excitement*

but kattiepie i must also add - someone on the PF has magenta b-bags of everything!!! you could always have the FIRST and the CITY..... BUT then again if you dont love it totally give it a new home (i suggest in New Zealand?)

8. Aw helenNZ, I thought of you immediately when I was thinking about selling.. You are definitely the first person I'll contact! I know how much you wanted one!!!

*sigh*

The more I think about it, the more I wish it was a city. Then it could fit my teeny laptop and all of my essentials.......

BLAHHHHHH. *pout*
    hahahahhaha

9. It's a gorgeous bag! I especially love the brighter colors in the First! But if you are not getting enough use out of it, sell it and put the $$$ towards another b-bag. Good luck with whatever you decide!

10. If you don't like it, give it to Helen!! :amuse:

11. yeah! give it to me!!! hehehehehe!!!! majority rules - that bag will be mine!!!! JOKES!!!!!! ;)

12. that magenta in particular looks like it has great leather, but if you're not loving it - sell it and put aside the money for a city, and hope a magenta city pops up! (or you can wait until you see a magenta city... and then sell to recoup)

13. Yes, this one seems to have great leather. However, as shown by the last pic, there's a patch where it's kinda crackly and not so nice. Bothers me to the point that I moisturized it like 10 times one night. hehehe.

The more I look at it, the smaller it seems. And right now small = bad.

Thanks for all the opinions, ladies. :smile:

14. id deff be interested if u sell it!

15. I think you'll have a lot of interest. There's another forum member who's also interested--I can't remember who at the moment.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice