Should I sell my jumbo and buy GST !!!

alana40

O.G.
Mar 19, 2010
Hi, I really do need help. I have falling in love with GST bag but I don't have any funding to buy it. I got Jumbo in ghw for a year now and I hardly take her out simply because she is too precious and kinda heavy to carry around. I am still love my jumbo but I kinda want GST as well. Not sure if I am making the right decision of selling my jumbo and use the money to buy GST or should I just wait until I can save money to buy it without selling the other :smile:I do need to go to the store to see the actual GST on me and to see if I like the bag....:biggrin: what do u guys think I should do??

I'd keep the Jumbo. I prefer the under-statedness of a flap, versus the GST. Wait for the GST, keep the Jumbo, and perhaps check vintage/consigment shops in the meantime.

At the same time, that's just me. If the GST really does make your heart sing and the Jumbo is getting no use whatsoever, I might consider it more.

I wouldn't rush to make a rash decision that you may regret later. I hear the classics are not going to be made so readily available to preserve the exclusivity of the design and they are in fact restricting sales on a monthly quota.
I would do research and check out the threads specifically on the GST and for sure try the bag on at the store.
I find my GST rather boxy and stiff. But aside from that it is a great bag.
The jumbo is a little more restrictive in size and capacity.
Hard to compare the two as they are different in functionality and design so it depends on your lifestyle.
Whatever you decide, make sure there are no regrets. :smile: good luck!!

Would definitely keep the jumbo. I have the GST and I find it hard to use as it does not fit snuggly on my shoulder. It's also very boxy but I like the look aesthetically.

I would not sell a jumbo to get a GST. May be you have other designers bags to trade for the GST?

I do have LV bags and not that much in love with it anymore. I might considering selling those instead. :smile:

Thank you guys for all ur help, sometime when I lust over things, I just don't t see senses and become addicted to the item without reason. I know that jumbo does cost much more than GST and will be much harder to save to buy it back if I end up selling it. I'll take a good look in my closet to see what else I can part with....:graucho: Thks again heaps