Should I sell my jumbo and buy GST !!!

I was actually contemplating this a few months ago, as I really like the GST and I thought it would be more "user friendly" than my jumbo. But the price increases in the flaps are so drastic that I would not be unable to buy it back in the future. Plus, the jumbo seems to be more exclusive and harder to get. I just decided that I would rather keep the jumbo and save up to buy the GST.

I'd keep the jumbo. I think it is more versatile in the long run.

I sold my GST in the hopes that I would buy a jumbo. But the darn price hikes have turned me off.

Hi, I really do need help. I have falling in love with GST bag but I don't have any funding to buy it. I got Jumbo in ghw for a year now and I hardly take her out simply because she is too precious and kinda heavy to carry around. I am still love my jumbo but I kinda want GST as well. Not sure if I am making the right decision of selling my jumbo and use the money to buy GST or should I just wait until I can save money to buy it without selling the other :smile:I do need to go to the store to see the actual GST on me and to see if I like the bag....:biggrin: what do u guys think I should do??

Don't sell the jumbo, save for the GST. You won't regret keeping it!

I would NEVER, but you've got to decide what bag is better for you.
Just ask yourself if there's a chance that you might want the Jumbo again in the future. If you feel there might be even a slight chance, then definitely do not sell your Jumbo now.
If the pricing trend continues as is, the Jumbo (& most classic flaps) will continue to be much more expensive than the GST. I think it would probably be best to just save for the GST :smile: