Should i sell my denim pleaty?

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi ladies,

Should i sell my denim pleaty? I bought it last year and i only used it once! I have the denim speedy and i used that a lot, but not the pleaty at all.

Secondly, what price is a good realistic price to sell it for? Is $980 a good price? The denim pleaty is now selling for $1100 + tax on elux. :huh:
    As you can see from the pictures, the pleaty is in MINT condition. Would $980 be a good price? or is that too much?

denim-pleaty.JPG denim-pleaty2.JPG denim-pleaty3.JPG
  2. PS: i decided to keep my BV.. ha ha ha. I gotta raid my wardrobe more to see other bags that i really dont use

3. If you can get around $900 for it like the auction above, go for it.

4. I would try to sell it, $900 seems fair since it's in mint condition. Good luck.

5. I have the same dilema, I want to sell my mini pleaty because I hardly use it. Try selling it for $900. Goodluck.

6. I am DYING for a denim pleaty!!! If I had one I wouldn't sell it but if you can get around $900+ thats good if you dont use it!

7. i think you can get 900. you can sell it as new.

8. It's a beautiful bag but the MPRS tend to get more money for their items. Do you have really high feedback and a history of selling a lot of LV? Sorry I don't know you. But it you do you should be able to get $900. I'd ask for $950 or best offer and see what happens.Anyway best of luck! V

9. unfortunately, i dont have a lot of feedback. and i never sold LV bags... so i am afraid that people might not believe its real LV. I scan through all the LV denim pleaty on eBay and almost all are fakes.. :sad: