should i sell my classic m/c for boy bag?

Jun 24, 2006
hi ladies! i hadn't thought about it until i saw the medium black boy bag with gold hw. but i can only afford it if i sell my black caviar/ghw m/l flap. i'm not even sure that the new medium size is the equivalent to the iconic flap size?? any help there would also help me. will i regret selling my classic bag?
thanks- it's a big decision- happy for your help!!

judging from your display pic...im guessing you already own a boy bag..i would say keep your classic flap as it is an iconic bag. It's good to be able to diversify your collection :smile: However, if you are really not liking the classic flap, then maybe sell it to get something you LOVE!~

Good luck with your decision :smile:

I wouldn't sell my GHW M/L classic flap to fund a Boy. It looks like you have already a Boy flap, and it is great to have the classic flap for a little more formal events.

I would not sell your black caviar classic flap. That or a reissue in black is a must have bag in any chanel collection. We all want what is new or the latest bag that is hot. I love my boy bag but IMO it does not have the elegance of your m/l classic flap and it may not have the longevity. You have a classic bag in the perfect color and size that you will enjoy for many years to come.

I would not sell a classic flap for a Boy, but it's just my personal preference ( not a big fan of the Boy). If you love the Boy more than go for it. I have sold my m/l and have no regrets. :smile::smile: