Should I sell my camellia flap to fund for a caviar mini flap instead?

lightdays

O.G.
Feb 18, 2009
I'm still thinking hard about it, but I honestly like the mini flap more than the camellia and I prefer caviar leather over lambskin which the camellia is. It's hard to sell the camellia flap because it's got a big hit here and everyone loved it. Got over 10 pages of replies on my one bag so it's making it hard to sell it. :sad:

you may regret it. can you save up for your caviar mini flap?
with the responses you are getting, it only means that there is a huge demand for your bag. so, hold on to it if you can. otherwise, use your heart when your mind can't rule.

Hmmm that's a tough one :thinking: I love both the camellia flap and the mini. The more I see of the mini's the more I just love them! But I also love the camellia flap, it's so elegant and pretty!
Oh dear I'm not much help really am I? :-s
Would you definitely need to sell the camellia in order to get the mini? I would be very reluctant to let the camellia flap go!

It's actually not a hard to find bag. It's just not well known so that's why when people saw it, they wanted it. You know I think I'm going to sell it and get the mini flap because I can just go back and get the camellia flap back later (costs less than the mini flap anyways so it'll be easier to save it up). Yeah I think I'm going to buy back the camellia flap later this summer. I want the mini one way more. And I want a more daytime bag. Everyone uses the camellia flap as an evening bag. After this I am going to pledge to NOT sell anymore bags anymore. I need to quit doing that. It's not a good habit.

Oh the camellia is too cute to be dispensed. Just try save u to save up for the mini. I heard you can put 1/2 deposit at Hirsh. And the balance when the bag is ready to be shipped, if that makes it easier for you.

If you were thinking of buying back the same camelia flap in the future, then you should really keep it. What's the point of selling it and buying back again to suffer monetary lost? As you have said, the camelia flap is actually pretty easy to locate in the stores. Unless you planned to sell it cheaply, why would anyone want to buy it 2nd hand at close to retail.
Sell only if you do not like the bag anymore or if it doesn't suit your lifestyle.

I really love the the camellia flap. But, you seem to really want a mini flap now. So, than you should go for it and get the mini. The most important thing is that you're happy with your choice.

I agree with kewave. I would suggest that you keep the camellia and save up for the mini (or put a 1/2 deposit down at Hirsch as Bevyofpurses suggests) only because you lose so much money selling the bag just to buy it back again at retail.

keep the camellia and save money for the mini. aren't you like really young??--you have plenty of time :smile: and yes if you are buying at hirsh it will be in 1/2sies! good luck.