should I sell my B bag before cleaning

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2010
    Hi,
    I'm quite lost. I wanna to sell my B bag on ebay but because xxxxx the handles are darkened and corners are dirty. I only used it for one summer but xxxxx it looks not that new... Should I spend a hundred bucks to clean it before put it on ebay or I should just lower the price and let the bidder get it done?
    pls share your opinions with me.
    thanks million!:smile:

2. I would personally clean it first. It might not get you much more money, but it will attract more possible buyers.

3. Personally, I'd just sell it! By the time you invest all the money into cleaning it, who knows if you'll even get it all back...

4. I think you'll get much more for a clean bag than a dirty one and can probably make up the $100 cost with a higher selling price. I'm not sure where you are sending it to be cleaned, but you may want to advise them not to redye or paint your bag with any finish or color. You just want a good but gentle cleaning. Good luck!

5. thanks all, I will get a gentle clean which might be less than $100, if I can't sell it I still can use it for this summer myself.

6. Welcome!

Please note that buying/selling/trading is not permitted here and is a bannable offense.

If you should get a solicitation, please contact me. Thanks!