Should I sell my 09A Metallic Dark Grey M/L Flap?!

Vienna

Jun 27, 2010
I'm debating if I should sell my 09A Metallic Dark Grey M/L flap. It took me forever to find it but now I only use it for special occasions. Really torn...

SweetNavi

Oct 26, 2013
I'm debating if I should sell my 09A Metallic Dark Grey M/L flap. It took me forever to find it but now I only use it for special occasions. Really torn...
If you can afford having a bag in your closet that you only use every once in a while keep it, because maybe you'll regret it and bags are only getting more expensive.

If you don't think you're going to use it as much and want to use the money to fund another bag that you will use more then I would definitely recommend doing that!
I've sold two bags that I thought were so pretty but I never used it and used the money to buy my classic flap, never regretted it!

calflu

Apr 3, 2012
Ban Island
+1

if you can afford having a bag in your closet that you only use every once in a while keep it, because maybe you'll regret it and bags are only getting more expensive.

If you don't think you're going to use it as much and want to use the money to fund another bag that you will use more then i would definitely recommend doing that!

I've sold two bags that i thought were so pretty but i never used it and used the money to buy my classic flap, never regretted it!

poohbag

O.G.
May 6, 2008
If you can afford having a bag in your closet that you only use every once in a while keep it, because maybe you'll regret it and bags are only getting more expensive.

If you don't think you're going to use it as much and want to use the money to fund another bag that you will use more then I would definitely recommend doing that!
I've sold two bags that I thought were so pretty but I never used it and used the money to buy my classic flap, never regretted it!

+2. Great thinking!

Vienna

Jun 27, 2010
This helps a lot! Thank you! I receive a ton of compliments when I do take it out but hardly ever do. I may just keep it based on the price increases.