Should i sell manhattan gm to help fund vernis alma?

Should I sell Manhattan GM to help fund Vernis Alma?

• Sell Manhattan GM to help fund Vernis Alma

• Keep Manhattan GM, save to buy Vernis Alma

Results are only viewable after voting.

LVGLITTER

Apr 21, 2009
A year ago the Manhattan was my HG but now it feels very heavy even though I still love how she looks. I don't carry the Man GM much due to the weight so I have been considering selling her to help fund a Vernis Alma. Your opinion would be very appreciated :biggrin:

MODS; I am not trying to sell here. Want opinions only.

stylishbebe

LVoe Affair 1010
May 5, 2009
chanting "do it! do it! do it!" haha it's just bc i love the alma more. i really like the Manhattan but more so in the PM size. if you're absolutely sure you won't regret selling it, i say go for it. even tho its a discontinued piece, its not very hard to find a replacement.

Yikkie

Avid Purse Lover!
O.G.
May 26, 2008
Not a fan of Manhattan GM due to its size, weight, look, buckles & straps, though I love, love, love the PM! I'd say sell it to fund the vernis alma! Are you looking at PM or MM size?

IrisCole

O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
This is tough! You definitely only want bags that you love and use, but the Manhattan GM is also a really lovely bag - but then so is the vernis.... Would you use an over-the-arm bag (the alma) as much as you'd use a shoulder bag?

:thinking:

LVGLITTER

Apr 21, 2009
This is tough! You definitely only want bags that you love and use, but the Manhattan GM is also a really lovely bag - but then so is the vernis.... Would you use an over-the-arm bag (the alma) as much as you'd use a shoulder bag?

:thinking:

I have two speedy's, so the arm is fine but do like should too. When I wear Man GM on the shoulder it feels bulky.

LVLoveaffair

Bagaholic
O.G.
Jul 16, 2009
I'd sell it! The Manhattan is heavy and now just sits lonely in your closet. The vernis Alma is gorgeous and you know you'd carry that baby! (Plus you won't feel guilty because someone else will love and carry your GM)

I did the same thing with my Tivoli PM. As beautiful as she was, she was just too heavy for me and I ended up carrying her only two times!! The money I got from her helped to fund my Pomme zippy!