Should I Sell Her?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2010
    Beverly I mean. I bought her two years ago. She was my second "big girl Louis", but I haven't carried her in a year. She was simply not large enough for everything I needed to carry (she's a GM). Should I keep her? Or should I let her go to someone who will give her the attention she needs? I have a Palermo GM that's perfect, but poor Bev, she's lonely. WWYD?

Just a gentle reminder. No selling/buying/trading on tPF. Thanks!

2. Sell :tup:

If you're not using it, get rid of it. You can put the money towards something else you really want, or get a wallet, if you don't have one already.

3. Yeah if you're not using then sell :biggrin: No use in keeping a bag if it's not getting any love!

4. I would sell her, if you are not using her it's futile to keep.

5. I would agree, if you haven't used her in a year, it's doubtful you will use her anytime soon. I would go ahead and sell and put the money towords something you know you'll use! Good Luck!

6. #6 Jan 30, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2010
    I would say if you dont think you will have much use in the future then sell, dont just sell because you havn't used her recently :smile:

I assume you dont have plans for regular use though, so yeah do it!

And like others said, you could get a wallet with the money

7. sell it!!

8. I agree. Sell it. A year is a long time.

9. Sell it and buy something you will use.

10. i would sell.

11. Sell

12. Sell! I have one, too and with the same issue. Except my hubby loves her, lol, so she's stuck with me. I think you'll get a good price for her, she's a beautiful bag.

13. Now there's an idea. Yes, it's doubtful that I'll carry her anytime soon.

Thanks everyone.:cool:

14. sell it and buy something you will use!!

15. Sell, and let someone buy her who will use her!