Should I Sell Her?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2010
    Beverly I mean. I bought her two years ago. She was my second "big girl Louis", but I haven't carried her in a year. She was simply not large enough for everything I needed to carry (she's a GM). Should I keep her? Or should I let her go to someone who will give her the attention she needs? I have a Palermo GM that's perfect, but poor Bev, she's lonely. WWYD?

Just a gentle reminder. No selling/buying/trading on tPF. Thanks!

2. Sell :tup:

If you're not using it, get rid of it. You can put the money towards something else you really want, or get a wallet, if you don't have one already.

3. Yeah if you're not using then sell :biggrin: No use in keeping a bag if it's not getting any love!

4. I would sell her, if you are not using her it's futile to keep.

5. I would agree, if you haven't used her in a year, it's doubtful you will use her anytime soon. I would go ahead and sell and put the money towords something you know you'll use! Good Luck!

6. #6 Jan 30, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2010
    I would say if you dont think you will have much use in the future then sell, dont just sell because you havn't used her recently :smile:

I assume you dont have plans for regular use though, so yeah do it!

And like others said, you could get a wallet with the money

7. sell it!!

8. I agree. Sell it. A year is a long time.

9. Sell it and buy something you will use.

10. i would sell.

11. Sell

12. Sell! I have one, too and with the same issue. Except my hubby loves her, lol, so she's stuck with me. I think you'll get a good price for her, she's a beautiful bag.

13. Now there's an idea. Yes, it's doubtful that I'll carry her anytime soon.

Thanks everyone.:cool:

14. sell it and buy something you will use!!

15. Sell, and let someone buy her who will use her!